• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Modern Drax the Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say Gamora's profile look to be mix of Classic and Current versions. Her current version should still be 4-B from harming Nova; the other scans looks to be for Classic Gamera.

That said, I think Drax could scaled to Gamera if he is comparable her.

I think we should probably wait and see if we could get inputs from staffs like Zark, first

Yeah, he did as stated on his justification: (Managed to kill Thanos, but only due to his nature and purpose)

I do not think that base Gamora is supposed to be anywhere near 4-B in terms of raw power. She is one of those characters that are able to harm far more powerful beings via pure skill/Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Don't know so much about classic Gamora, but modern Gamora is not 4-B in my record. Actually, doesn't that scan of her fighting Sam (Nova) happens when she was amped by the Black Vortex? And, in that respect thread, the only cases of her fighting 4-B are She-Hulk and Captain Marvel, something that it could be outliers, due to his record. Personally, maybe is better to scale her to Ronan the Accuser, with whom she had a really even match in the Annihilation event, but not completely sure.

She has supposedly grown more powerful over the years when resurrected by Adam Warlock, so I think that making her current key less powerful doesn't make sense.

Still, she has damaged Thanos, classic Drax, and She-Hulk, so I suppose that we have to let her stay as 4-B. She is likely similar to Karate Kid (Pre-Crisis) in that she is officially supposed to be at most on Spider-Man's level, but her feats say otherwise.

I mean that back in the late 1970s to early 1980s when she first appeared and then quickly died, I do not think that she was as dangerous as currently.

No, you showed an image of her early 1990s incarnation. That is after her first resurrection when she was enhanced by Warlock.

Ah I see.

So we might need 4 keys for Gamora. Classic (Pre-Warlock), Classic (Post-Warlock), Modern (Base) and Modern (Black Vortex).

Idk about pre-Warlock, but for post-Warlock she would be 4-B via feats, as well as Black Vortex, while for base modern Gamora she would scale to 5-A Ronan the Accuser.

The Post-Warlock and Modern incarnations should have the same power levels as far as I am aware, so separating them seems unnecessary.

Well, her power level has not officially changed, just her writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back