• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mob psycho 100 season 3 question

So, if the calc is accepted, would this escalate to Mob, Toichiro, and Mogami?
It all depends on how we scale Shigeo. I believe he will get the key "At least 6-C to High 6-A". In this case, Toichiro will only scale at 100%, and his 4-80% form will have the key "At least 6-C to High 6-C" due to the percentage multiplier. Up to 80% strength growth looked linear, so I don’t think that there will be problems with this.

Also, all God Tiers will scale to MHS+, as Mob scatters rocks with telekinesis.

Dimples will get a High 7-A+ key, likely 6-C. Can we scale it up to burst speed?

It all depends on how we scale Shigeo. I believe he will get the key "At least 6-C to High 6-A". In this case, Toichiro will only scale at 100%, and his 4-80% form will have the key "At least 6-C to High 6-C" due to the percentage multiplier. Up to 80% strength growth looked linear, so I don’t think that there will be problems with this.

Also, all God Tiers will scale to MHS+, as Mob scatters rocks with telekinesis.

Dimples will get a High 7-A+ key, likely 6-C. Can we scale it up to burst speed?
I think God Dimple and Teru would also scale a bit

I think God Dimple and Teru would also scale a bit
Absolutely not. Teruki had the upper hand but lost to the Psychic Helmet controlled by Ekubo. Ekubo ended up in a draw with Psychohelmet.

Not sure if we should scale Broccoli to full explosion of Toichiro.

Why? He was still 100% scared of the Mob and couldn't damage the base Mob even when he overdid it
Because his powers came from the energy of 100% Toichiro exploding being redirected in the brocoli.
Also would'nt the High 6-A Key apply only to Shigeo ???%

Shigeo 100% "At least 6-C to High 6-A"
Shigeo ??? "At least 6-A, likely far higher"
Mogami "High 6-A" (fought brave Mob)

Ritsu shouldn't scale to 100% Mob either, as the only thing they have in common is the percentage scale.

Ritsu and Teruki will scale to a tornado which I will calculate later

Could you ask the calculation team to rate the blog? I don't mean to throw it in the thread, but write in private messages

If the High 6-A calculation is accepted, then the Big bang has no value.

I want to ask a member of the calculation team if I can use the inverse square formula and Mob strength. Unlikely, but interesting

Tbh Platinum grossly skill stomps
Not entirely sure about this. I mean, he suppressed the Flash with his physique and somehow mystically fought Garou for a while.
It probably speaks to his skills, but when all his punches are kicks, jabs and elbows. This looks strange.

Iirc no one scales to ???% Mob right?
Mogami got instantly beaten and his entire mental realm got erased, so no

At best you can make an argument for Toichiro if you assume Mob being unable to fully hold the energy from explosion includes his ???% energy reserves and him being able to redirect Mob's ???% energy through his body to depower him at the cost of his own life.
Wich would be an "At most" type situation and likely only apply for energy absorption/redirection

Not entirely sure about this. I mean, he suppressed the Flash with his physique and somehow mystically fought Garou for a while.
It probably speaks to his skills, but when all his punches are kicks, jabs and elbows. This looks strange.
He straight up beat Flashy Flash and clashed thousands of times with Garou who at that point is the most skilled martial artist of the verse not to mention that even Garou found his Platinum Rings technique useful enough to copy and integrate into his own fist.

He straight up beat Flashy Flash and clashed thousands of times with Garou who at that point is the most skilled martial artist of the verse not to mention that even Garou found his Platinum Rings technique useful enough to copy and integrate into his own fist.
Remind me when he copied the PS technique?

Remind me when he copied the PS technique?
page_06.png

page_12.png

Back