• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mob psycho 100 season 3 question

So, since season 3 has released quite a few episode, should we update profiles ? For example, Dimple ?
There might feats that could be calced for Mob and Serizawa and perhaps Teru too

Dimple should get new key i guess, he likely close enough to 98% mob
Hell, I'd say he's gotta be 100% Mob level AP and Dura plus most likely Hypersonic+ speed considering he could goes against Brocolimob who moved so fast that the air around them combusted (which is very similar to what Mob did to Koyama in season 1)

A member of the calculation group is not sure about evaporation, although it looks like it.

And also thinks it's better to use the Subsonic baseline.

Damn, this is very low, considering that the speed at which the Mob just travels is 8 mach.

Which part exactly, plus it's actually hard to say because there are scenes that i thought he vaporized a part of the city but not really.
Starting from 2:00.
Steam comes from the attack, and then we see a huge hole.

But we have a more interesting feat anyway, before Mob turns into "???". There it literally melts everything within a radius of 20 km.

Starting from 2:00.
Steam comes from the attack, and then we see a huge hole.

But we have a more interesting feat anyway, before Mob turns into "???". There it literally melts everything within a radius of 20 km.
It could possibly be, but i doubt it'll get accepted as vaporization since we still saw some rocks flew and we didn't see it clearly. So the CGM might not accept it.

I feel like Reigen should get to Peak Human at this point with the whole thing he did near the end of the finale. Also likely Wall durability because he gets hit by so much shit like concrete bricks and stuff that would most certainly 1shot a person.

I feel like Reigen should get to Peak Human at this point with the whole thing he did near the end of the finale. Also likely Wall durability because he gets hit by so much shit like concrete bricks and stuff that would most certainly 1shot a person.
A boulder weighing more than 1 ton literally flew into his head and he got to his feet.

It's as if a passenger car falls on top of your head from the second floor and you get up as if nothing had happened

Why do we accept the anime as canon again?
Anime exploits have been accepted for quite a long time. The adaptation follows the webcomic script verbatim and has been approved by ONE more than once.

Please, I'm tired of calculated this crazy shit, I don't want to burden myself with the thought that it just won't be accepted now)

Last edited:
Btw should this feat be applicable? Since it happened in a mental world it would be kinda weird to use it
Why not? The world of Mogami fully corresponds to ours. There is space and time. The creatures could very well harm Mobu and could harm Ekubo.
We have already seen that the power of evil spirits in the real world and the mental one is on the same level. There, Mogami made himself a body from plants hundreds of meters high and dyed the sky red.
Or Ekubo created powerful explosions.

Otherwise, this battle with destruction would have made no sense.

Back