• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP IDW separate pages suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is an idea I had in mind for a while but I wanted to hear what the community thought first since the Mlp comics aren't used in the main profiles is it possible to create comic specific pages for the characters in that continuity and profiles for characters exclusive to that continuity? We already have a profile for the Bookworm from the comics so it seems possible what do you guys think about this suggestion?

Most definitely Nightmare Rarity she would probably be high 4-C since she stomped Luna and tanked the EOH

Yeah that's partly where the idea came from since some series have comic profiles separate from the main canon

That could work to also maybe Accord and rabia could have profiles as well I think they have enough powers and scaling to warrant some

Yeah as you can see there enough characters to warrant more profiles but it's kinda obvious at this point

Also for scaling purposes the comics might not necessarily be canon to the show but the comics do follow the show's canon so I think it might be safe to apply show feats to them but I'll wait to see what others say first

Paulo.junior.969 said:
That's Cassie. She's completely featless other then some mindhax powers.

There's also a villain of the week who ragdolls Twilight, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash one after another.

I would personally be fine with profiles for notable characters originally from the comics, like Bookworm, Nightmare Rarity, King Anubis or Baast (who was Spikes past-life who was a total yandere for Discord and also the leader of the Elements of Harmony)

Sounds fine to me also since the comics follow the shows canon do you think it's alright from them to scale to the show's feats if necessary?

Oh then that won't be a problem then maybe Accord could be added as well since he is comic exclusive

There's also this bit that implies Anubis has control over the moo, but he's a Nightmare host/avatar thing so he should scale to other Nightmares (Nightmare Rarity, Nightmare Luna).

And of course there's that scan that implies Nightmare has devoured all the 'light' in entire universes (from an actually canon comic), so we may be getting overall upgrades.

If tier 3 or 2 MLP ever becomes a thing I would just be laughing so hard and excited at the same time that and the fact it's implied the S7 villain was also possessed by a dark force makes that even more likely

Well, if Starswirl became a Tier 2, this should scale to Alicorn Twilight due to The Pony of Shadows' statement, and from there it would basically scale to all the high tiers in the verse.

I mean Starlight's statement was referring to her time travel so I'm not sure if it was straight up destruction definitely confirms universal range of the spell at least tho

@JS Oh, that makes sense.

Star Swirls Tier 2 feat is only with prep so it doesn't scale to anyone (except technically Good Sombra by the power of poor writing), so no. Can't wait for Legends of Magic to really get going. The foreshadowed cosmic war between the original EoHs and 'evils worse than you can dream' is going to be hype af.

And since the episode is out know I think it's safe to mention Starswirl and the pillars live in modern Equestrian now so new stuff could definitely still happen in the show as well

Luna and Celestia have that large planet level feat as well but it's a bit feat at this point XD

Also the Mane 6 do create the worlds the Bookworm devours but it was only in the storybook world so I don't think a key could be added for them

That seems to make sense maybe Dark's suggestion of Comic exclusive characters can apply since I'm not sure if characters from the show are different enough in the comics minus some extra abilities and feats

Bump to ask which characters from the comics do you guys think should have profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back