• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP IDW separate pages suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the relevant comic characters. Nightmare Rarity, Radiant Hope, Rabia, Accord, Shadowlock and who else Princess Amore?

Sounds about right I'm guessing maybe the pillars of Equestria but there in the show to so probably would be better as a composite and since I'm on the subject shouldn't Starswirl have a profile by now as well?

So is their tiers going to be like this?

Nightmare Rarity: High 4-C (Managed to survive an Incomplete Elements of Harmony beam from the Mane 6 excluding (Generosity) Rarity herself. Also casually defeated Princess Luna while holding back.)

Radiant Hope: 4-C (Managed to harm Celestia with her beam after using up most of her magic to completely restored King Sombra back to full power from just a horn and his consciousness when Sombra himself stated it would take him decades to recover. Was able to stop Sombra from getting destroyed by the Crystal Heart's power on two different occasions.)

Rabia: Possibly 4-C? (Seemed to be part of the group of Umbrums that created King Sombra.)

Accord: 4-A (Is the Harmony version of IDW Discord.)

Shadowlock: At least High 7-C likely higher? (Took on the entire Mane 6 at once and posed some trouble to Princess Twilight with his book magic.)

Princess Amore: Unknown?

Actually Accord might be 4-A since Discord has those level of feats in the comics and Princess Amore would probably be unknown unless if you scale her to the other princess but that's iffy

Wait wouldn't that mean Nightmare Rsirty would also be 4-A scaling from tanking the Incomplete Elements of Harmony which should be stronger than IDW Discord? Actually wouldn't that make IDW Alicorns 4-B or 4-A? Since Discord seems to be around the lvl of between 2 - 3 Alicorns.

Maybe could scale to Nightmare Rarity since the comics do follow the shows canon so Discord likely lost the same way he did In the show

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Dunno about Hope. All she really did was distract and briefly stun Tia. The rest seems fine, though.
Wouldn't Hope still be 4-C anyway due to temporarily stopping Sombra from getting destroyed by the Crystal Heart's power?

@Js

Isn't he just orderly Discord? If do, probably.

@Peter

Not sure. Comic Discord is pretty consistently portrayed far above show Discord, and has never really been threatened by much of anything.

Don't the comics follow the shows canon tho? So wouldn't Discord still be weaker then things like the EOH at least

They try to. Though in this case the EoH may just work as his antithesis as opposed to something that is just straight up more powerful, especially considering how most situations seem to go. It's not like Rainbow Power, which was basically just a cudgel they beat Tirek over the head with.

There are comic adaptations of most the key episodes, including Return of Harmony if that counts for anything.

Could Nightmare Rarity Still scale tho? Since she resisted the EOH better then Discord did

I think so since Joker Pinkie is just normal Pinkie driven insane so I think it still scales also Nightmare Moon's blasts could match the EOH beam in speed so they might even scale to the Relativistic feat

Bumping to ask since the characters that would get profiles have been discussed should thy be made soon or a bit later?

Well, creating the profiles should probably be fine, but it is likely best to discuss their statistics first.

Sounds like a good idea we had some discussion above but I would be alright with more if necessary

I suppose Also maybe if mane 6 level characters will scale to the relativistic feat since Pinkie could dodge Nightmare Moon's blasts

Wait so the Mane 6 are going to have a separate IDW keys?

Edit: oh wait Mane 6 lvl characters. Not the Mane 6 themselves.

From what Azzy said probably not but comic exclusive characters on there level could probably scale to there feats in them

Oh right I forgot there is another comic character that seems to be relevant. Alternate King Sombra (Reflections Arc). And I think that's all.

True I think there's also some villains from stuff like Good The Bad The ponies and Pinkie's Alicorn form from issue 57 but I'm not sure if they should have profiles

I think characters who potentially scale to IDW Discord should get "possibly higher" as the safest option.

I think any comic-exclusive characters who are noteworthy enough could get profiles, even if they're alternate forms of other characters, like NM Rarity or Accord.

Iirc I think FluterHulk tanked Maniac's weapon but that's From the show and I'm not sure she scales

I think Azzy makes the most sense possibly higher sounds like the best way to go with it also for notable characters probably would be the main heros and villains in each arc then

Alright so like this?

Nightmare Rarity: High 4-C (Managed to survive an Incomplete Elements of Harmony beam from the Mane 6 excluding (Generosity) Rarity herself. Also casually defeated Princess Luna while holding back.) Possibly Higher (Scaling to IDW Discord.)

Radiant Hope: At least 4-C (Managed to harm Celestia with her beam after using up most of her magic to completely restored King Sombra back to full power from just a horn and his consciousness when Sombra himself stated it would take him decades to recover.) Likely High 4-C (Was able to stop Sombra from getting destroyed by the Crystal Heart's power on two different occasions.) Possibly Higher (Scaling to IDW Discord.)

Rabia: 4-C (Seemed to be part of the group of Umbrums that created King Sombra. Seemingly defeated Twilight and Cadence offscreen.) Possibly Higher (Scaling to IDW Discord.)

Accord: 4-A (Is the Harmony version of IDW Discord.)

Shadowlock: At least High 7-C likely higher? (Took on the entire Mane 6 at once and posed some trouble to Princess Twilight with his book magic.)

Princess Amore: Unknown.

Alternate King Sombra: High 4-C (Despite stating to be not much of a fighter he was still able to knock out Alicorn Twilight and the Mane 6 with one attack. Also held back both Celestia's separately in two magic shield. Unknown if he's as strong as his counterpart after turning evil.) Possibly Higher (Scaling to IDW Discord.)

Princess Pinkie Pie: 4-A (Should be equal to IDW Discord after taking over the Chaos Realm in which Discord draws power from.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back