• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP IDW separate pages suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember Rainbow Dash was involved in that story but I don't think she interacted with that bird iirc

Also iirc Rabia beat Twilight and Cadance off screen and IDW Twilight does scale to Luna iirc so I think he should just be straight up 4-C

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Hope should probably just be unknown.

Mirror Sombra may also deserve High 4-C due simply to how small of a tier 4-C is.
Wait so Alternate King Sombra is High 4-C. Wouldn't that mean normal King Sombra is also High 4-C or at least likely High 4-C?

Oh wait so wouldn't that mean Radiant Hope is also High 4-C? She was able to resist the power of the Crystal Heart when it was trying to seemingly destroy Sombra?

Also I know Twilight won't be getting a comics profile but IDW Twilight might actually be stronger then show Twilight since she's matched Chrysalis a few times in the comics who in base could briefly match Luna and she overpowered Nightmare Moon in Ponies of Dark Water iirc

@Js250476

Didn't they say the Dark Water powers up the Pony? Applejack was infected by it and was later able to escape from Luna's magic.

I suppose that's true but there's still fighting Chrysalis a few times who managed to match Luna for a bit

Also Speaking of Speed Discord does have a MFTL feat in the comics to so I think Accord at least should get it and possible for those that might scale to him in the comics

By the way should the Dark Waters get a page than? They are relevant to a major comic arc not to mention they also seem to be able to make characters possibly 4-C.

Oh right almost forgot one more character. Should Princess Pinkie Pie also get a profile? She would be 4-A scaling from IDW Discord.

Yeah that's her it lasted for one issue but it was said her form would be permanent if she stayed in Discord's Realm for to long iirc

that's what I thought so maybe Accord should get it and Princess Pinkie Pie if she gets a profile

By the way is IDW Discord's feat a At least 4-A feat like Bookworm or is it just 4-A?

Well since Nightmare Rarity is getting a profile I don't see why Princess Pinkie Pie shouldn't get a profile.

He also changes the background to a stary background a few times in issue 24 iirc and in Chaos theory Accord's Mind was a pocket dimension that contained several stars iirc

Also wouldn't IDW Discord and Princess Pinkie Pie have the weakness of losing their powers if somebody takes over the Chaos Realm? Actually isn't that issue tied to Discordant Harmony? Wouldn't that mean canon Discord also has that weakness?

@Peter I believe so tho the reason Discord was weakened was because of nearly being erased from existence in Discordant Harmony iirc

As long as you follow Azathoth's instructions, you should be fine.

Js250476 said:
@Peter I believe so tho the reason Discord was weakened was because of nearly being erased from existence in Discordant Harmony iirc
I'm talking about MLP FIM #57. Discord says he draws power from his realm.

Oh right then yeah I guess if someone enters his realm and take his power then yeah that could probably be a weakness

So would that also apply to canon Discord? Since that issue seems to be canon to Season 7 Episode 12 similar to some of the other issues after #50. Every thing #51 And on seems to be somewhat canon. #51-53 And 58 even had foreshadowings for the Season 7 Finale.

I guess so but I might wait to see what others think first also all of Legends of Magic is canon to iirc

It would be best if you try to stay on the topic of creating the profiles, so I can close this thread afterwards.

Probably for the best I think once the profiles are made you can close this thread you think that's alright Ant?

Well, again, you have to follow Azathoth's instructions for the statistics that he mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back