• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a meme long before you

It's fine beyond that

Read my words very carefully

Due to how lighting travels, normal humans can take lightning perfectly fine. It's not a durability feat

Him summoning lightning is 8-C

Lightning Feats

Nightwolf can summon lightning though, right

That's still 8-C

But it wouldn't scale to his physicals

Anyways, the two of them could scale to the exploding ship calc since Sindel killed two people who beat Kintaro

Right

That said I'll take care of the absolutely positively wall level wall bust soon, so there's that

I also may have my own take on the 8-A feat when I get the chance

Surviving a naturally occuring lightning bolt is a Street level durability feat. The entire lightning bolt may be 5 Gigajoules or above, but when someone gets struck by lightning, they're only struck by a tiny portion of it and would only absorb several hundred to a couple thousand Joules of energy. Bending lightning bolts or surviving a precision controlled lightning bolt is a different story though.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Surviving a naturally occuring lightning bolt is a Street level durability feat. The entire lightning bolt may be 5 Gigajoules or above, but when someone gets struck by lightning, they're only struck by a tiny portion of it and would only absorb several hundred to a couple thousand Joules of energy. Bending lightning bolts or surviving a precision controlled lightning bolt is a different story though.
Not to mention that most of the lightning is dispersed by the ground if you're standing on it.

Though IIRC Nightwing can do precision-controlled lightning bolts.

Is there a shot of the wall after it was blown apart?

I feel like a straightforward shot of the damage it actually did would be infinitely easier to measure

DMUA said:
Is there a shot of the wall after it was blown apart?
I feel like a straightforward shot of the damage it actually did would be infinitely easier to measure
I can't find a full clear shot of the wall being damaged

But is it possible to use these pictures? The second picture isn't the wall you're supposed to calc but it should be possible to use that as reference since it was done by the Oni Warlords and it should probably look a bit like it but bigger.

The first shot isn't a clear look at the damages and the second one is also at a forking angle

You should probably ask another calcing boi with the means to measure angles more efficiently, or find some way to flip the picture over

Aight so I mentioned this in another thread but why don't we have a key for Shang and Quan Chi circa Deadly Alliance? Like they definitely scale to the top tiers then

Perhaps

That key could probs be names "Deadly Alliance" since Shang and Quan weren't that powerful during MK1-4

It was only during MKDA that budget Kratos and Farquaad were strong enough to beat a Shao clone and Raiden

If I had some way to flip the wallbust by 45 degrees I'd be able to do it mostly fine

Lifting up rocks isn't hard if it's already causing severe damage to buildings and stuff

So that brings us back to the question, what tier is Tremor's earthquake? We've said that it's City level but I've given a bit more proof about his eq being much higher as he can damage pretty stable buildings

Well, a magnitude 7 already is described as

"Causes damage to most buildings, some to partially or completely collapse or receive severe damage. Well-designed structures are likely to receive damage. Felt across great distances with major damage mostly limited to 250 km from epicenter."

And if it was any higher it would be far beyond Raiden's best feats and thereby an outlier

That said, User blog:DMUA/Mortal Kombat: Feat Kompilation#There's a trump joke here

All we need to do now is arm ourselves for the inevitable wrath of RWBY threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back