• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this has been discussed before: is Johnny Cage's Inner Power a general power-up forms or a specific "kryptonite" against Elder Gods? (Link if possible thanks)

I remember a statement in MK 11 about it being a general powerup for fighting them, not just a specific weakpoint

but that's made by Jacqui so I dunno how much impact it has on lore

Earthquake Power Chart clearly says magnitude

wait fork 7 is Large Town level

h

I still think that 7 is more on point though, some damage to strong structures and major damage everywhere else

Magnitude 8 would be 7-B, 7 is High 7-C. High 7-C seems legit, and he would scale to people comparable to Goro or Kintaro?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Magnitude 8 would be 7-B, 7 is High 7-C. High 7-C seems legit, and he would scale to people comparable to Goro or Kintaro?
Kintaro didn't tank the energy required to make those earthquakes, he just survived the disaster which would be lower than Tremor.

Also Tremor scales to Raiden from his slightly canon ending

Ah ok (I guess that works since the past is canon in endings)

Also can we use that intro about Shao Kahn possessing the power of Onaga?

Hellbeast1 said:
Also can we use that intro about Shao Kahn possessing the power of Onaga?
Well nothing in the story or lore says something about it, so I'm afraid we can't. Same goes for and intro with Cetrion comparing Liu Kang's flames to Onaga's.

Also, Kabal blocks bullets from an M4 Carbine, which is Supersonic+, so it needs to be changed to Supersonic+. Same thing would happen to other profiles who scale to Kabal.

KLOL506 said:
Also, Kabal blocks bullets from an M4 Carbine, which is Supersonic+, so it needs to be changed to Supersonic+. Same thing would happen to other profiles who scale to Kabal.
Johnny and Quan Chi performed similar feats too

Of course Johnny cage is the strongest MK character, I take him over Fire God Liu Kang anyday. His nut busters are the best.

lul

Btw how fast do you have to move to appear completely invisible? I think Kabal does this in one of his victory poses (it's on his page)

Yeah

So in general, shouldn't we be fine applying this?

Also there's the 2.5 ton feat for random warlords that Sonya was able to kill pretty easily, it's just that Goro and the likes were also able to tank a 3.4 Ton feat with basically no damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back