• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mitsuki Raiton Attack Speed

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Is there any particular reason why Mitsuki's profile doesn't list Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed in his first key despite there being an accepted calculation that uses the premise of one of his Raiton attacks being lightning speed?

Last edited:
Is there any particular reason why Mitsuki's profile doesn't list Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed despite there being an accepted calculation that uses the premise of one of his Raiton attacks being lightning speed?
The reason is because the lightning speed is taken as 440,000 km in the Naruto universe, that is, someone who has lightning speed in the Naruto universe gets mhs+.

The reason is because the lightning speed is taken as 440,000 km in the Naruto universe, that is, someone who has lightning speed in the Naruto universe gets mhs+.
The issue is that Mitsuki doesn't have that on his profile.

Last edited:
Why does Mitsuki's profile have three keys for his speed when he has only two keys otherwise?

Why does Mitsuki's profile have three keys for his speed when he has only two keys otherwise?
Poorly maintained profiles. I was going to make revisions for Boruto a while back but people kept telling me "Don't we'll split the profiles anyway wait for that" and it's been literal months since then lol

Poorly maintained profiles. I was going to make revisions for Boruto a while back but people kept telling me "Don't we'll split the profiles anyway wait for that" and it's been literal months since then lol
That doesn't sound good.

That doesn't sound good.
Yeah I'm p sure it was a dud of an idea that they were going to split the profiles. There's tons upon tons of revisions to be done regarding Boruto as well as a million & one feats to calc (Kid Naruto & Boruto's Rasengan, the water dude from the new arcs thingy, etc.)

So, could Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed via Raiton just be added to the profile since it has been accepted for a calculation or would that require more discussion?

Back