• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mithra (Psyren) potential star level upgrade?

Currently we have Mithra at 5-B for being one with Quat Nevas who is said to have traversed the skies devouring planets.

I recently found the RAWS on the official Shonen jump plus for Japan and thought why not make a CRT.

I will be including official viz translations alongside the RAWS I’ve used DeepL as it seems to be the best out of the translators out there though if someone speaks Japanese that’d be nice.

The Official VIZ translation says “I’ve traversed the skies devouring planets” The raw mentions “eating stars” even having the kanji for star being “星” scans (1-3)

Mithra states that when Quat Nevas powers dwindle they must “obtain a new star “ the raw saying Quat Nevas “preys on the stars “ again showing this kanji scans (4-6

There’s varies instances of this kanji for star being shown 星. Too my knowledge this kanj mainly means Star https://jisho.org/search/星 or https://www.japandict.com/?s=星&lang=eng.

One of the common ways to write planet is “惑星”https://jisho.org/search/惑星 or “プラネット”https://jisho.org/search/プラネット which don’t seem to appear and strictly might be referring to star(s) in this context.
Gonna be busy for a bit hopefully this thread goes smoothly

TLDR: proposing “Potentially Star level by being one with Quat nevas who preys on the stars” going by the RAWS

Last edited:
Seems fine for such a key for Quat Nevas. 4-C at peak.

But, was Quat Nevas 4-C when it was consuming the planet? Mithra mentions, Quat Nevas's power is dwindling, as in weaken, it must consume to achieve a rebirth.

Seems fine for such a key for Quat Nevas. 4-C at peak.

But, was Quat Nevas 4-C when it was consuming the planet? Mithra mentions, Quat Nevas's power is dwindling, as in weaken, it must consume to achieve a rebirth.
Yes thank you. Quat Nevas might actually just consume stars instead of planets at its peak with RAWS.

Doesn’t seem so unfortunately it’s also unknown how strong a dwindled Quat Nevas is only that it’s peak it devours planets/stars. (Obviously it’s multi continental key is very casual feat from Nevas and doesn’t determine how strong it’s peak dwindled state is )

The planet level justification for it comes from peak Quat nevas right?

Last edited:
Yes thank you. Quat Nevas might actually just consume stars instead of planets at its peak with RAWS.

Doesn’t seem so unfortunately it’s also unknown how strong a dwindled Quat Nevas is only that it’s peak it devours planets/stars. (Obviously it’s multi continental key is very casual feat from Nevas and doesn’t determine how strong it’s peak dwindled state is )

The planet level justification for it comes from peak Quat nevas right?
Yes, most likely. The multi-continental is likely for a user who didn’t have a calc person on hand when making the profile.

But this is giving more information than what we had before. I agree with the OP but suggest at Peak should be a separate key.

Yes, most likely. The multi-continental is likely for a user who didn’t have a calc person on hand when making the profile.
The multi continental stuff might need reviewing? The way Quat Nevas wraps itslef around the planet causing the planet to tear up is compared to how someone would peel an egg though does this justify multi continental? It’s also missing a link to the scans which I’ve link the viz translation here too

But this is giving more information than what we had before. I agree with the OP but suggest at Peak should be a separate key.
Thanks ElixirBlue honestly as long as a star level key happens I’m all for it. Though in upgrading Quat Nevas to 4-C at its peak from 5-b would result in Mithra also being 4-C correct?

Since the justification for 5-B is directly related to a peak Nevas eating planets and we use this same justification for a peak 5-b Mithra due to her being one with nevas she should also be 4-c right ?

Last edited:
Thanks ElixirBlue honestly as long as a star level key happens I’m all for it. Though in upgrading Quat Nevas to 4-C at its peak from 5-b would result in Mithra also being 4-C correct?

Since the justification for 5-B is directly related to a peak Nevas eating planets and we use this same justification for a peak 5-b Mithra due to her being one with nevas she should also be 4-c right ?
I don't think so. Quat Nevas can consume Stars but the plot is that it doesn't have the power of a star, which is why its aim is the consume the planet (I guess that makes sense?).

It's mention it needs substance to return to full power, which is a star, implying it wasn't at 4-C when Mithra entered the scaling.

I don't think so. Quat Nevas can consume Stars but the plot is that it doesn't have the power of a star, which is why its aim is the consume the planet (I guess that makes sense?).

It's mention it needs substance to return to full power, which is a star, implying it wasn't at 4-C when Mithra entered the scaling.
What do you suggest should be proposed?It would eat stars/planets at its peak but unknown how much weaker it really is when dwindled only that it’s still very capable of coming from outside the universe.

This is very weird especially since the statement about eating planets/stars is made by Mithra herself and implies Quat nevas has been devouring these celestial bodies for a long time would have had to have gone through many dwindled states and still goes after stars and planets to reincarnate.

This is sorta hinted at the raw saying that “Quat nevas preys on the stars and reincarnates when weakened” kinda hinting that it’s always preying on stars planets and would go after one or the other to replenish even while dwindled

The multi continental stuff might need reviewing? The way Quat Nevas wraps itslef around the planet causing the planet to tear up is compared to how someone would peel an egg though does this justify multi continental? It’s also missing a link to the scans which I’ve link the viz translation here too

sounds like hes fragmenting or violently fragmenting the planet with that context to me. Peeling an egg though? like making it shed a layer at a time? is he turning the planet to dust or shaving parts off?

sounds like hes fragmenting or violently fragmenting the planet with that context to me. Peeling an egg though? like making it shed a layer at a time? is he turning the planet to dust or shaving parts off?
Probably shaving parts off though this whole section should be saved for another crt imo to relook over it’s multi continental key.

I would still suggest 4-C at peak.

I gotta question; as Mithra who merged with Quat scaling to any characters at the time? I'm unable to reread the manga atm.

Yes that it fine.

She just out scales the entire cast pretty much. Miroku’s big boy move was that his life manipulation would cover the entire planet iirc killing everything pretty much. Ageha having learned nova from his dad which (apparently makes you a conceptual being and we get a statement about the human brain being a universe ) defeats Mithra even saying he’s the only one who can stop her.

Also this final fight was one chapter long….

Never actually done this before so I’ll try my best lmao.

“Planet level (Superior to future Miroku and Nova Ageha as individuals, has absorbed the power of Quat Nevas, who is said to be able to devour planets)”

So I guess changing it to a “Possibly Star level( Has Absorbed Quat Nevas,Who is said to have been eating stars long before humans were born)

Even if not a 4-C upgrade for Mithra as long as Nevas does I’d be content.

Would be nice to see more Psyren supporters lmao
I'm sorry! 😭

Never actually done this before so I’ll try my best lmao.

“Planet level (Superior to future Miroku and Nova Ageha as individuals, has absorbed the power of Quat Nevas, who is said to be able to devour planets)”

So I guess changing it to a “Possibly Star level( Has Absorbed Quat Nevas,Who is said to have been eating stars long before humans were born)

Even if not a 4-C upgrade for Mithra as long as Nevas does I’d be content.
Not a tier 4 upgrade for Mithra, likely will have to downgrade or keep her where she is atm. Quat Nevas itself seems good for a tier 4-C at peak but it seems it never was during the story of Psyren.

Im sugest she is 4-C instead Potentially 4-C, Cuz in the end she already merging with Quat Nevas and should scaling it. I also think she should get a new key after merging with Quat Nevas.

At least Low 6-B | 4-C

Although im kinda neutral for 4-C stuff

Back