• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Recounting votes:

Hercule - 6 - ZacharyGrossman273, GyroNutz, Starter Pack, Ricsi-viragosi, jasonsith, ZackMoon1234

Jon - 1 - DivineTedrius

Anyone please check

I'll vote for the Earth's champion for reasons above as well.

Son Gandhi said:
Hercule does have the gun but I feel like its not heavily in character for him to do so so basically pictured this being martial arts vs sword mastery.
he was arguing against the main reason why Mr Satan was voted

though this just gave me a great idea, on an unrelated note

Are you deliberately trying to ignore me?

Son Gandhi said:
I agree with you, Jon would need to land a fatal blow before getting overwhelmed by Satan.
Son Gandhi said:
Looks like a nice comfortable win for Satan. Jon gets blitzed and then nailed with a dynamite kick for the win.

All you've done is proven that the OP has their own opinion.

Why does this matter anyway? It was a fair match

It looks pretty clear that the match was made with an outcome already in mind.

It was pretty unfair before speed was equalized, IMO. After all, he didn't need speed to win.

When I first made this thread I thought it would be close with Jon snow more likely to get the win. I like both characters and was genuinely interested to see who would win.

Back