• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Possibly higher because he was not really seen fighting currently and he might have been training. Still, he was unable to cach the guy who was going to shoot him, so he isn't really high into subsonic

So we're also to assume Jon is baseline athletic?

It's still a significant speed advantage for Satan. I think the fight would go just as I described it previously.

I suggested equalizing speed earlier but anyway I've now made this speed equalized. Who's voting for who?

With speed equalized, Satan's advantages are still better superhuman characteristics and more combat experience, while Jon has range and Longclaw.

But as I've said I'm voting for Jon, I think his swordsmanship is great enough to edge it to him.

I believe Hercule still wins by skill, strength and durability.

Hm, I think my vote still goes with Satan. Even though he doesn't have the massive speed advantage this time, I still think he can get away with it by his superior martial arts skills. (He may be nothing compared to the likes of Goku, but he's still a very skilled fighter.) And I think that despite his character saying that a guy swinging around a sword with excellent skill would end with him trying to call a time-out, I think he would be able to use his overall skill, as well as some probable trickery which he's been known to do, to disarm Jon and gain the upper hand.

His options aren't that high though. He'd have to disarm Jon or tire him out (though Jon's stamina isn't specified on his page.)

Edit: Reply was to Ricsi.

Hercule - 4 - ZacharyGrossman273 , Starter Pack, Ricsi-viragosi, jasonsith

Jon - 1 - DivineTedrius

when has mister satan ever fought a fight by flying away and shooting at his opponent? just curious

But his "over cautious" attitude really helped him out of danger.

And while he did not use a gun, he did jump over enemies and around the arena until the stamina of enemies ran down and then he KO-ed the enemies off.

Hercule did have speed, durability, stamina and intelligence.

Hercule does have the gun but I feel like its not heavily in character for him to do so so basically pictured this being martial arts vs sword mastery.

So there's nothing pointing to Mister Satan using weapons in-character? He's a martial artist by nature with a pretty big reputation and sense of pride. He'll more than likely fight CQC against someone who looks like an average human.

However, as said before, Mister Satan has the experience advantage and can outmaneuver Jon even with speed equalised. Plus he could disarm Jon or fall back onto his weapons as a last resort. Going Mister Satan high-diff

Pride? This guy?

He starts with explosives and deception in character because he is too much of a coward to go in close range against enemies that might kill him.

>enemies that might kill him

>average looking teenager armed with only a sword

yeah, no. also his personality has changed for the better during dragon ball super. I don't see him starting with deception vs an opponent he should easily (in his mind) win against

That could be an argument if he's master wasn't killed by a guy in pink and he wasn't abituated to planet busting teens.

I assume when you say 'guy in pink' you're talking about kid buu, the same villain that he later fought in CQC and was initially cocky against.

No, the guy who killed his master in front of him.

And he both knows that kid is immune to bullets and he was being desperate and delusional

Jasonsith said:
Hercule - 4 - ZacharyGrossman273 , Starter Pack, Ricsi-viragosi, jasonsith

Jon - 1 - DivineTedrius
Hercule - 5 - ZacharyGrossman273 , Starter Pack, Ricsi-viragosi, jasonsith, ZackMoon1234

Jon - 1 - DivineTedrius

Back