• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan VS Dan Hibiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Satan should take this for Death Battle's reasons. DB made a fight between Hercule and Dan, and Hercule won.

Well, you still have to list actual reasons here.

Anyway, Satan probably takes this, given how he's actually skilled in combat compared to Dan and has experience, plus if he has his explosives he could just blow him up.

Yeah. Mr. Satan Dynamites his way to the win. He's a overall better fighter.

Explosives should be restricted tho.

While Satan can't compare to the tier 4 protags, he's still the second strongest human there is and a legit martial artist. He should beat out dan.

Whatever I don't really know lol

And it's even worse when you look that Dan's martial art is pretty bad in defense while Satan has the stamina advantage too. He isn't only more skilled but tougher. And if we take the equipment in the match Satan can fly.

Yeah, Mr Satan is a far better fighter. Dan just goofs off and hopes he gets lucky, where as Hercule is actually a Master of dozens of different forms of martial arts. He should take this FRA.

I'm counting either 10 or 11 votes for Mr. Satan here, so I think this is a pretty unanimous win for the world champ. Which means it can be added immediately.

I mean, the results were pretty decisive. Plus, I don't think it's at all necro yet. So, yeah, someone can just add this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back