• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing GIFs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
As a part of the move from Gfycat to internal wiki links, we've found some links that appear to go to the wrong place, or are missing from Gfycat entirely.

This thread should be used for people replacing those Gfycat links to contact supporters of those verses, so replacement clips can be found or created to replace them.

Sorry for the ping. If you have a moment, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide the source or origin of these links.

RoboCop (Instance)
@Propellus @Tonygameman @EnnardTrap1987

Broken links in:
  • [Heat/Explosive] No-sold being in close range to a gas station inceration/explosion.
  • Shot a criminal in the dick through the skirt of a woman he was using as a body shield without harming the woman.

Batman (The Batman) (Instance)
@Dark-Carioca

Broken links in:
  • His phone can also intentionally overheat.
  • Batarangs sharp enough to easily cleave through metal.
  • With a taser function.
  • Tear gas pellets.
  • Ice pellets.
  • Ice spray.
  • Handcuffs.
  • A sonic disruptor that scares away animals.
  • Attachable rockets.
  • A flare that’s handy for breaking out of ice.

Dirk the Daring (Instance)
I have no idea who to ping for this.

Broken link in:
  • Can expend his mana to heal himself via Dragon's Spirit

Cutie Honey (Re) (Instance)
I don't know who to ping for this.

Broken links in:
  • Cuts through dozens of missiles in midair
  • Cleaved right through Cobalt Claw with a created gauntlet
  • Tanked Black Claw's powered up attack while being low energy
  • Withstoond a point blank nuclear explosion
  • Knocked Scope Panther through the roof with such force.
  • Deflected bullets which seemed pretty slow from her perspective.
  • Dodged Gold Claw and switch forms at the same time at this speed.
  • Instantly created shields to defend.
  • Deflected missiles with her breasts.
  • Absorbed Scarlet Claw's energy attack and converted into a lightning lancer, then disintegrated her with it.
  • Atomized two large hands grabbing her, being resistant to any sort of physical restraint.

Rikochet (Instance)
I also don't know who to ping, the contributor is not here anymore.

Broken links:
  • a spatula
  • a dinosaur bone

Motoko Kusanagi (SAC) (Instance)
@Vizer04

Broken link in:
  • She had enough control to force him to fire upon his own allies.

Santa Claus (Super Santa) (Instance)
@Dargoo_Faust

Broken links in:
  • Caught a School Bus that was thrown into the air so high the curvature of the earth was visible
  • block a rocket fired by a handheld launcher
  • Completely unharmed by explosives

Batman (The Batman) (Instance)
@Dark-Carioca

Broken links in:
  • His phone can also intentionally overheat.
  • Batarangs sharp enough to easily cleave through metal.
  • With a taser function.
  • Tear gas pellets.
  • Ice pellets.
  • Ice spray.
  • Handcuffs.
  • A sonic disruptor that scares away animals.
  • Attachable rockets.
  • A flare that’s handy for breaking out of ice.
I took those from that character's respect thread, so I'm afraid I don't really remember those episodes.

Sorry for the ping, help is needed again.

#1: If there are any replacements for these links, please inform me, or feel free to replace them if you are able to.
#2: If you have been mistakenly pinged or mentioned and know the appropriate person to notify, please inform me as well.
#3: If you are unsure about the appropriate person to notify or if you don't know what to replace the mentioned instances with, you may disregard the message.

Pages with broken gif links that had to be removed:

@Legion350
Page Name: Sing (Shaolin Soccer) [Revision]
The link attached to the "who kicked a soccer ball so fast that it caught on fire" text on the Speed section

@The_Impress @Dark-Carioca
Page Name: The Mask (1994) [Revision]
The link attached to the "Can dodge close-ranged shotgun blasts" text on the Speed section

@KLOL506
Page Name: The Prince (Sands of Time) [Revision]
The link attached to the "pillars" text on the Lifting Strength section

Who do I ping for this one? This one's a link that isn't even attached to any text...
Page Name: Time Havoc [Revision]
An out of place link (VerifiableHollowGreyhounddog) under Time Stop located in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.

@Agnaa
Page Name: Tsubasa Hanekawa [Revision] (I did not remove the link for this one)
Under "Energy Drain:", there is a broken link attached to the text: "on contact" in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.

Last edited:
Found something that I've replaced it with. Not sure if it's correct, and it kinda sucks at demonstrating that, but I can't remember anything else that does it better.

Thanks to a quick search, it appears this feat was accomplished in the second episode of Trollhunters, "Becoming Pt. 2," at about the 16:30 mark in the episode.

Johnny Gat
  • [Was able to free himself from a chair bolted to the ground that he was also tied to]
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Was able to free himself from a chair bolted to the ground that he was also tied to) | Superhuman | Class 100 (Comparable to The Boss), Class K with Telekinesis (Can move tanks, airplanes, and helicopters) | Class 100

Father (KND)
  • [Immediately got back up after having his fires reflected back at him]
Durability: Moon level (Immediately got back up after having his fires reflected back at him. Is often in the epicenter of his own attacks)

Green Lantern (2011 Film Version)
  • [who was able to react to Hal's minigun fire]

Popeye
  • [Was still conscious after being frozen solid in a block of ice and could free himself with his pipe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back