• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing Characters/Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't thier a Suggsverse on the wiki.

Apparently there was but I'm not sure about that, also what happened to people ragarding tori bot. Not only that where is Archie shadow...

There are so many verses but so many missing characters, like what?

Pretty sure Suggesverse isn't here because it's not notable enough, hard to tier, and generally disliked anyways.

We can't have every character from every verse, nor can we have every verse.

Suggsverse isn't allowed here because I don't think it's considered a legitimate series.

The reason why some characters within verses are missing is because we likely don't have many people knowledgeable on the characters/verses.

It takes awhile to add a complete verse.

Promestein said:
Pretty sure Suggesverse isn't here because it's not notable enough, hard to tier, and generally disliked anyways.
We can't have every character from every verse, nor can we have every verse.
Ok fair enough for suggsverse.

But some verses have side characters but the most powerful ones and strongest ones arn't there...

That's what I don't understand

Koopi said:
But some verses have side characters but the most powerful ones and strongest ones arn't there...

That's what I don't understand
Probably because the users that are knowledgeable about the series in question are either inactive or don't feel like making the profiles right now. Or maybe they just don't want to deal with the series anymore, even if they are active.

Promestein is correct. It is basically just an extremely obscure troll series towards the battleboard communities.

Featuring it would also give the series completely unearned publicity simply from the fact that it would strictly be populated by tier High 1-A's and 0's, without possessing any inherent quality whatsoever, just a lot of narcissistic megalomania, so it is forbidden from being featured here.

Basically what Antvasima, Talonmask, and Promestein said about the Suggsverse part. All that guy does is make his characters OP and broken to the point that you can't beat them only for the sake of making them the OP shit on the internet. That and yes, it's generally disliked, hard to tier properly, and not notable enough; hence why it's not allowed here AT ALL.

As for the whole thing about missing characters from various verses? Talonmask, Promestein, and NotEvenHuman pretty much summed it up there.

He has also used a self-insert of himself that is similarly OP, and "an unkillable strategic genius". The sheer relentless narcissistic god-complex of that guy is extremely annoying.

Antvasima said:
He has also used a self-insert of himself that is similarly OP, and "an unkillable strategic genius". The sheer relentless narcissistic god-complex of that guy is extremely annoying.
Didn't he literally have his self insert OC beat up "God", once?

I don't know. I only have cursory information about his stories.

I don't believe it's a productive use of time, or in line with the wiki's policies, to shittalk Suggs and religion

You are correct. My apologies. I will close this thread.

Yeah, i agree with Promestein. As much as i dislike Suggs and all, it's really not good to further shitalk about him and religon.

Anyways before anything bad happens, is there anything need to be done about this or is the topic answered enough to close this?

Edit: Nvrmind, it's closed already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back