• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box) vs Sans (Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kumagawa would win for a few reasons. One, Kumagawa is not one who will play fair and he is a known troller in fighting. Two, when Sans fights Frisk in the game, when the former wins, Frisk always goes back to where he last saved and when he goes to fight Sans again, Sans has full energy and stamina. However in this kind of fight, Kumagawa will just revive himself with All Fiction, putting himself back at full energy and health, but Sans will not as it is not the same as the save feature. And in the times Kumagawa gets killed by Sans, as Sans gets tired from excessive use of his powers, Kumagawa gets a much larger knowledge on Sans's abilities. Kumagawa can also see anybody's weak point and use it against them. Also, if Kumagawa uses Bookmaker, all of Sans's abilites will be sealed away and he will be defenseless against Kumagawa. Plus, Kumagawa has more durability that Frisk or Sans probably has. Sans may be much faster, but by using All Fiction all of Kumagawa's movement will take 0 time, in other words, instant teleportation.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I have no idea how Sans would even come close to actually killing ol' Kumagawa. Like, yeah Sans could end his life as many times as he wanted, but All Fiction would just make Kumagawa's death a fictional event and bring him back until he could finally reality warp Sans to death.
in that case it's sans vs chara and we all know how that ended

All Fiction can reduce time to 0, so Kumagawa basically has infinite speed, and Sans only has 1 HP. So, Kumagawa is too fast for him, and if he gets hit it's over.

Also, Kumagawa can find the opponent weaknesses, and Sans is tecnically "the weakest monster", so I don't think he stands a chance.

No matter what Sans does he won't be able to put Kumagawa down. All Fiction will make it so that his death never happened in the first place, let alone he wouldn't have any karma to use again Kumagawa due to the fact that technically due to his abilities nature, he actually hasn't killed anyone, since he made that event to never happen.

......You guys..... I'm done explaining this to EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN WIKIA!!!! All fiction has unknown speeds. Why? If you watched/read when the colour guy killed Misogi, he had NOOOOOOOO time to activate all fiction, but all fiction still activated. Misogi doesn't need to even "activate" all fiction. It's that logic, or it's the logic of All fiction is so fast, it passes the speed of activation, which is possible. In any case, this means that All fiction is above Misogi himself. Which means, All fiction could want Sans gone if Sans manipulates Misogi's soul.. That's what I feel,because it was impossible for Misogi to use All fiction against the colour guy when he died. There was no time for him to activate it. "Why couldn't he activate all fiction?" The reason why is because the colour guy made a non-existent lie. A non-existent lie that MADE Misogi conceptualize what the blue power did. He conceptualized that the blue was bruises and it killed him instantly right after.. There was no delay, so he had no time to deny it. Unless... While he was conceptualizing, All fiction instantly reacted without Misogi's permission and denied the death.. As in the other manga, it was said that Misogi had time to use All fiction when he died against Zenkichi and the others, so that is debunked. With the colour guy, he had no time.. At all.. And Misogi isn't THAT good in the brain to conceptualize a power, and deny the death's concept at the exact same time. If he could do that at the exact same time, then his brain is a walking hax.. The reason why it's a walking hax is because conceptualizing something that you have no knowledge of, and "Thinking of denying a death factor" at the same time is really really beyond a lot of people with other haxed abilities. Let's say that's possible right? Right when Sans activate it, Misogi activates all fiction because his mind is fast enough.. No matter how you look at it, Misogi comes up at top because of how broken All fiction is. This power came from Ajumi, a girl with complete arsenal, borderline closest to Omnipotent. So as I said again, for the fourth time!! All fiction beats Sans, and this Jojo's bizzare adventures guy who has heavens door...

One of Misogi weakness that the profile fail to note:

He is not among those who will try to avoid a first time seeing attack. He, Ajimu and the other 2 never try to avoid. They will take thing head on and simply come back to life after that. Which is one of the reason he is sealed one time in the manga.

The question about his reaction speed is also not really clear. It is true that he can erase the time it take for him to finish doing an action. This time erasing thing isn't passive, it need to be active to be used because many time, people did attack him before he can react Iihiko Shishime is one of those. Now there is something i feel a little strange because if Misogi can negate anything, turn thing to nothing then why before obtaining non-fiction, he can not remove his action of using All Fiction so that the thing that was removed, return to existence? I think that activating All Fiction isn't recorded as an event in the causality. When He/we say He used All Fiction it is not an action at all but something like a force beyond causality seemly remove the effect from the equation.

That's one of my theory, the other explanation is that All Fiction can not be affected or it can not be negated even by itself, in other words you can not negate the effect of All Fiction. However, that causes a problem. How can Non-fiction and Iihiko Shishime's skill negate that? I can only say that 's because these Non fiction is specifically tailored to address All Fiction while Irreversible Destruction simply reapply the damage on reality as they say continuous death is eternal death. The property of All Fiction after all is still that of a skill, it just that this skill can negate anything.

That are 2 theories of mine about All Fiction. However i am more into the 1st one rather than the 2nd.

However it should be noted the part about All Fiction remove his death is a complete passive skill. I recall there is one time he said he will return whether he likes it or not. You simply can not kill him unless you apply a chain of continuous attacks that is one after another instantly so that the time he is alive equal 0.

@sz.. There is a power that is so strong that it can't even stop itself, it's like the power is way too powerful for it's own good. The power is beyond its own definition. I forgot the haxed ability.. It wasn't an anime though, not sure.. Oh yeah! It was this gaming ability I seen.. It was kind of like Metapotence. It was like "Screw what you think, I win, doesn't matter what you say." That was legit the power. If the opponent used the same thing, the original use would automatically win and move on. All fiction would ignore itself, so your first theory and second theory can coexist. There is a huge problem though, if it's above itself, then that would make the power of Sans complete and utterly useless. As I said last time, I feel like Fiction is its own thing. The reason why I say that is becasue Misogi seemed to not care whether it does something or not. Considering this, I think if Misogi gets too hard headed and did not take Sans serious, I think All fiction itself would. Because All fiction can gauge powers, so it activates whenever Kumagawa dies. Let me give an example: Let's say a person shot another. The with the gun Name is "A". A shot B. B couldn't do anything, but he does have a passive ability that guages whether it will hurt, or kill him, then ressurect him after. If the power was in danger, it would erase anything that would endanger it, or endanger the being that would make itself void from the being. That's how I see All fiction. Also, the power I gave you about the gaming ability.. If you have Game embodiment, you can have the power of Metapotence, have everything, because you look at everything as a game. You can even look at reality as a game and manipulate it on an omniversal scale. I think All fiction is closest to this, but not above an universal scale. It cannot be above an universal scale, because all fiction is only universal. This means, anything above universal could possibly beat the hax, or anything such as determination or something drastic like that.

@Szutjo

All-Fiction is something like that first theory. It's a form of acausality that essentially makes something that already exists no longer exist, but can't be used to make something that doesn't exist (or the act of making something no longer exist) no longer exist. Non-Fiction is like an upgraded version of All-Fiction that allows him to even erase the act of making something no longer exist. Non-Fiction was also acquired by finally obtaining a single win, so it's possible that All-Fiction was always as powerful as Non-Fiction, but he was subconsciously limitting its ability.

I think the best way to think of Iihiko's abilities are as negating/disregarding the abilities of others, excluding communication-based abilities. This includes abilities used on the injuries he creates, such as Regenerationn and All-Fiction.

Anyways, my vote is for Kumagawa by using All-Fiction make Sans cease to exist (works at a range of at least 8 km with no known activation requirement other than deciding to use it), while any injuries Sans inflicts will be undone either consciously (while alive) or automatically (when dead).

Anyone know the score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back