• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box) vs Sans (Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question then becomes, if there's nothing left of him to perform all-fiction... why does it activate at all?

Is it NOT his power? Does it not come from him? As long as it is tied to any part of him, that part will be destroyed by the nature of sans' attacks, as he attacks the culmination of your being. All aspects of you.

Northern Wind00 said:
The question then becomes, if there's nothing left of him to perform all-fiction... why does it activate at all?
Is it NOT his power? Does it not come from him? As long as it is tied to any part of him, that part will be destroyed by the nature of sans' attacks, as he attacks the culmination of your being. All aspects of you.
All Fiction automatically activates upon death. It's innate.

The KR will not hit as hard in Misogi , and even if it was as strong as it was in Chara he could return to life, even though Sans probably was not being distracted after killing the Misogi he would still be vulnerable to All Fiction.

I dunno, I find it unlikely that All Fiction would activate if the actual source of All Fiction WITHIN Misogi (which would, by definition, be part of the SOUL, which Sans attacks) is destroyed, that it could activate, and since it would be destroyed at the same time as Misogi died, it wouldn't be capable of reflexively activating. That just makes sense in my head.

^I doubt it, Medaka is apparently haxed as hell, and he can pretty much do whatever he wants. The only ones who may be superior to Misogi is Ajimu something, who can apparently transcend to higher dimensions, become god, and has like a billion billion different powers. And maybe Medaka since she can pretty much copy any power or something like that.

There's also no real evidence suggesting that Misogi has a soul, so really saying that is the part of him that has all fiction is basically you're own assumption. Sure you can remove his soul but he just all fictions that, and then if he hits Sans with book marker he's basically screwed because that just makes him as much of a loser as he is (yes Misogi is apparently called a loser lol).

Aurasuke said:
There's also no real evidence suggesting that Misogi has a soul, so really saying that is the part of him that has all fiction is basically you're own assumption. Sure you can remove his soul but he just all fictions that, and then if he hits Sans with book marker he's basically screwed because that just makes him as much of a loser as he is (yes Misogi is apparently called a loser lol).
I'm... sorry? The SOUL is the culmination of your being, as far as Sans' attacks are concerned. They hit /every/ aspect of you as a whole. If All Fiction is indeed his own power, then it's a part of HIM, ergo it would be hit by the attacks. He has a SOUL in the Undertale sense by virtue of the fact that he is capable of existing.

yeah even soul I'd doubt that would work. Medaka have powers including soul manpulation, concept manpulation, god manipulation, pull ability out of a drawer skill and a whole bunch of other unreasonable hax. Basically in terms of Hax, Misogi is top tier in Medaka.

Aurasuke said:
yeah even soul I'd doubt that would work. Medaka have powers including soul manpulation, concept manpulation, god manipulation, pull ability out of a drawer skill and a whole bunch of other unreasonable hax. Basically in terms of Hax, Misogi is top tier in Medaka.
...I fail to see a counterpoint to the destruction of his ability with him in that statement.

To be honest its normal. Kumagawa is one of those character who either stomps or get stomped. His All Fiction is almost impossible to avoid unless you are a really high end warper.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
To be honest its normal. Kumagawa is one of those character who either stomps or get stomped. His All Fiction is almost impossible to avoid unless you are a really high end warper.
Sans is able to bend reality

SLIGHTLY..

Given he can attack you in the FIGHT/ACT/ITEM/MERCY menue...

And can tell how menny times youve Died.

Just thought Id bring it up.

@Northern Wind Kumagawa could simply erase the very concept of souls, Sans ability, any of Sans five senses, etc. you seem to be going with the idea that Sans will kill Kumagawa, but that's quite unlikely seeing as Kumagawa can erase the time his actions and reactions take.

The issue here is that Sans speedblitzes him and destroys all fiction in the process, since Sans' attacks destroy the totality of your being. If All Fiction is a part of Misogi, if it is his own ability, it would be destroyed with his 'soul' as the soul is the culmination of everything you are, including every single aspect.

That is the logic of Undertale, not the logic of Medaka Box. We cannot apply Undertale's mechanics to characters from a different verse.

Kumagawa erases the time he takes to do and react to things making all his actions effectively instant, Sans won't blitz him

The Everlasting said:
That is the logic of Undertale, not the logic of Medaka Box. We cannot apply Undertale's mechanics to characters from a different verse.
We can apply the logic of undertale to the nature of sans' attacks. It attacks the culmination of your being, that being literally every part of you. That's just how his magic works. We're not applying it to Misogi in any way other than direct correlation between the way the attacks work and the scenario in question. That's like saying we can't apply a faster than light speed character's speed because he's fighting someone from a universe that doesn't allow faster than light speed characters. That's not how things work.

Also it's unlikely that all fiction is a part of Kumagawa , seeing as it comes from a skill that was given to him by Ajimu

Northern Wind00 said:
The Everlasting said:
We can apply the logic of undertale to the nature of sans' attacks. It attacks the culmination of your being, that being literally every part of you. That's just how his magic works. We're not applying it to Misogi in any way other than direct correlation between the way the attacks work and the scenario in question. That's like saying we can't apply a faster than light speed character's speed because he's fighting someone from a universe that doesn't allow faster than light speed characters. That's not how things work.
I'm not really that big on Medaka myself but you seem like you're such an undertale fan lol. The way you argue, it's like you're trying to find even the slightest possibility that Sans would win.

Sans is apparently no longer than MFTL+, but he is still faster unlss Misogi erases the concept of speed or something lol.

Either way I can't see Sans wining this one.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also it's unlikely that all fiction is a part of Kumagawa , seeing as it comes from a skill that was given to him by Ajimu
Actually no, Kumagawa create All Fiction by modifying the "Hundred Gauntlets" skill.

Aurasuke said:
Im not really that big on Medaka myself but you seem like you're such an undertale fan lol. The way you argue, it's like you're trying to find even the slightest possibility that Sans would win.

Sans is apparently no longer than MFTL+, but he is still faster unlss Misogi erases the concept of speed or something lol.

Either way I can't see Sans wining this one.
I know the limits of of sans pretty well. Also 'instant' is functionally immesurable, which is well beyond MFTL+, at least that's my understanding of what instant means in the context of sans' profile, from other inconclusive matches with him. If Misogi's power is not a part of him, and it's something else, then Misogi can all fiction out of sans' ability to speedblitz him, I'll agree to that, but at that point, you have to ask if Misogi is the one beating sans or not. That's my stance on this issue.

KamiYasha said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Actually no, Kumagawa create All Fiction by modifying the "Hundred Gauntlets" skill.
Yes, but Hundred Gauntlets was given to him by Ajimu.

Instant lol, it doesn't look like a proper tier in speed though. Kuroko can also teleport, is she also instantneous though? Seems weird that we put this particular teleporter as instantneous. Instantneous is also bad because it implies zero time, that's like time stop level teleportation meaning they are in two places at the same time.

Anyway, I think the word instantneous should be changed to something more tangible.

Aurasuke said:
Instant lol, it doesn't look like a proper tier in speed though. Kuroko can also teleport, is she also instantneous though? Seems weird that we put this particular teleporter as instantneous. Instantneous is also bad because it implies zero time, that's like time stop level teleportation meaning they are in two places at the same time.
Anyway, I think the word instantneous should be changed to something more tangible.
Indeed. I think immeasurable was the actual intention, since Azathoth seemed to say that in a couple of threads.

NotEvenHuman said:
Yes, but Hundred Gauntlets was given to him by Ajimu.
Still, All Fiction was made by him, and it doesn't matter who or how created the skill after all.

nah immesurable is only for higher dimensional characters. The fastest you have is infinite for lower ones, but that implies catual movement. Teleportation is tricky because technically all teleporters are instanteous. Their reaction speed may not be but they're movement technically is.

Aurasuke said:
nah immesurable is only for higher dimensional characters. The fastest you have is infinite for lower ones, but that implies catual movement. Teleportation is tricky because technically all teleporters are instanteous. Their reaction speed may not be but they're movement technically is.
Hmm... I wonder who made the edit?

Northern Wind00 said:
Hmm... I wonder who made the edit?
Which edit? Instantaneous? That was me.

However, Sans having effectively instantaneous movement doesn't mean he has instantaneous reactions. There's a difference.

^Correct which is why I think we should have his reaction time as well. Otherwise people could claim that he could be everywhere at once which would be omnipresent.

We could probably scale reaction time to the fastest person he fought.

Still, All Fiction was made by him, and it doesn't matter who or how created the skill after all.

Even so if it was made by him, is it really a part of him, if not it wouldn't be erased by Sans attacks.

And anyway it's unlikely that Sans could blitz Kumagawa since he negates the time it takes him to act and react

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back