• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For the cosmology blog, in the section labeled "Outside," there's a gallery of example statements for everything in reality being pure narrative, so to add to that:
According to Dormammu's profile, he wounded Shuma-Gorath at some point, but there's no scan for that.
For the Marvel Magic page, I don't think Sorcerers at any level of mastery have creation hax, so I think that should be indexed under Low-Tier Sorcerers.
Amadeus Cho's intelligence should be upgraded from Extraordinary Genius to Supergenius. I remember there was one feat where his hypermind allowed him to comprehend infinite levels of the multiverse at once or something, but I don't have the scans for that, so I'll use a different justification:
Additional justification for Existence Erasure for the Flames of the Faltine.
The Mindless Ones are accepted as being immune to mind manipulation by virtue of having no minds. However, the top of the Nonexistent Physiology page states that to qualify for NEP, you need some form of incorporeality or abstract existence too (hence why robots or similar don't qualify for spiritual or mental nonexistence, as they physically exist). Since Mindless Ones are already accepted as having Abstract Existence, their immunity to mind manipulation should be replaced with Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 3).

Resistance to Possession for Wolverine.
I'd like to introduce Type 6 Immortality to High-Tier Sorcerers.

Last edited:
For the cosmology blog, in the section labeled "Outside," there's a gallery of example statements for everything in reality being pure narrative, so to add to that:
Seems good
According to Dormammu's profile, he wounded Shuma-Gorath at some point, but there's no scan for that.
Agree
Seems good.
Amadeus Cho's intelligence should be upgraded from Extraordinary Genius to Supergenius. I remember there was one feat where his hypermind allowed him to comprehend infinite levels of the multiverse at once or something, but I don't have the scans for that, so I'll use a different justification:
Agree
Additional justification for Existence Erasure for the Flames of the Faltine.
Agree

(I really need to split the Flames of the Faltine from the rest of Faltine magic on the magic at some point, considering how often normal sorcerers use Faltine flames in their attacks)
The Mindless Ones are accepted as being immune to mind manipulation by virtue of having no minds. However, the top of the Nonexistent Physiology page states that to qualify for NEP, you need some form of incorporeality or abstract existence too (hence why robots or similar don't qualify for spiritual or mental nonexistence, as they physically exist). Since Mindless Ones are already accepted as having Abstract Existence, their immunity to mind manipulation should be replaced with Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 3).

Seems fine.
On our magic page, we currently grant Sorcerer Supreme Level magic users this level of Regeneration/Healing/Immortality:

I'd like to downscale this to High-Tier Sorcerers, then add Type 4 Immortality and a justification.
Not sure about downscaling the Low-Godly regen and Type 2/3 Immortality to High-Tier Sorcerers, though the feat itself is fine for type 6 immortality for High-Tier Sorcerers.

Back