• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions VI

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Number 6 huh?......Funny thing is...I expected more by now. Once a week at best is probably enough for these things. And I kinda think this will be the last BIG one for a bit. The others are likely gonna be small ability updates. This thread is mostly re-evaluating old feats and finding some new evidence. This will be a lot so prepare to read everything.

Digimon Adventure 02 MaloMyotismon World Merging

BelialMerg
Using his power of darkness MaloMyotismon intended to merge the Real World and the Digital World to create a new World of Darkness that he will control by being a king. As TRI showed, the Digital World in Adventure is indeed a universe, same with the human world. This would be a solid 2-C feat for MaloMyotismon I believe.

This scales to only MaloMyotismon and Powered-Up Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. No one else scales as it is a blatant outlier for the rest of the Adventure cast. Something blatantly shown even more in TRI.

Digimon Tamers Massive Upgrades?
Here, we will re-evaluate 2 a couple major feats from Digimon Tamers.

Let's Revisit the feat of Megidramon for a sec.

Digital World in Danger
The birth of Megidramon is said to be capable of putting the entire Digital World in danger.

Whole World Destroyed
According to what is said the power of Megidramon is not limited only to the Layer of the Gods (The top of the Digital World), but the entire Digital World would be destroyed.

Affect the real world
Although it originated in the deepest layer of the Digital World the destruction that Megidramon would cause, the Digital Hazard, would reach even the Real World.

What is important about all this? It is directly said that Megidramon would not only destroy the Lay of the Gods, but also the whole World and this would even include the Real World. Now let's look at the map of Digimon Tamers.

DigitalWold e
The Digimon Tamers Multiverse is very complex, in it the Real World is the basis of everything, above it there are six layers that cover the entire universe, only after these six layers begins the first layer of the Digital World. Then there are several layers above this first and there are several other Miniverses in them and above all this there is the Layer of the Gods.

Thus Megidramon is said to be capable of destroying ALL THAT, ie he is able to destroy the entire Digital World (which is composed of several layers, each with several small universes), Six Layers of the Network (Dimensional Barrier) involving the Real World and in the end the Real World itself.

In my opinion this is much higher than "Low 2-C", especially considering that Megidramon was doing this just by existing.

To help support the Digital World being multiple universes in Tamers.

5OVjtzI
In Digimon Tamers, there is a large Digital World that is divided into several other worlds. In this case the Digital World is called the Universe and the servers are called Miniverses.

And then there is the D-Reapers feats.

VRGgP2z
Let's talk about D-Reaper.

SzadJGhl
D-Reaper has created its own universe outside the boundaries of the Digital World.

FmXIEOe
The purpose of D-Reaper is to erase the worlds.

NoTuafJ
D-Reaper plans to erase all beings from all worlds by returning everything to nothingness.

C7dqBB4
Once again D-Reaper mentions that his plan was to erase everything that exists by making shift turn to nothingness.

B5HhNu3

FyLCEVG
Once again D-Reaper says it will make the worlds return to nothing, in a way they have never existed.

XQAcJYv
CZexjGL
When both worlds connect D-Reaper can fulfill their desire, erase everything that exists.

For more evidence for this being more than a planetary feat.

The Network equivalent of the Dark Ages. The four Sovereigns defeat opposing forces and become "gods" that protect the digimon and their universe, the Digital World. At the same time, digimon begin to create "miniverses" which are suited to their character and abilities.
Also look at the diagram of the cosmology of Digimon Tamers, with the Digital World being a universe with multiple miniverses, do you really think that the Real World in the diagram is just a planet?

In addition, D-Reaper wants to return "everything that exists" back to nothing, just to destroy a planet is not to destroy everything that exists. Mainly because D-Reaper merged two different dimensions and can only be defeated with a Big Bang that made the time come back to the past causing D-Reaper to return back to the primordial state of it.

In addition, D-Reaper said he wanted to make everything go back to its primordial state of nothing, do you really think that only the planet was being referred to it?

World in Digimon Tamers has always been used to refer to dimensions, so much so that on the official site of Digimon Tamers Konaka claims that Real World, network, Digital World and the World of D-Repaer are different dimensions.

"Also, when the adventure to the Digital World is embarked upon, in order to make the Network itself interesting to the audience, it will have to be an"alternate dimension" of sorts."

"It can be theorized that there may have been some connection to another world, a different dimension separate from the Real World and Digital World."

This would likely upgrade the Tamers cast to 2-C. Granted whether it's seen as an outlier or not is another thing altogether.

BanchoLeomon Benchpresses Universes
Now let's revisit BanchoLeomon's feat from Savers/Data Squad.

Worlds in danger
According to Yggdrasil both the Digital World and the Real World were in great danger, in the end both worlds would be destroyed.

DigiWorld COllide
This is happening because the barrier that separates the Digital World from the Real World has been destroyed, two worlds can not occupy the same place and then the two worlds would merge and be destroyed with nothing left. This tragedy is not limited to the destruction of planets or universes at the three-dimensional level, it is a destruction that is beyond the three dimensions of space and occurs at a super dimensional level.

BanchoLeomon and the world
And now the feat begins, Bancho Leomon burns his Digisoul and becomes a pillar, this pillar keeps the Digital World and the Real World separate preventing the collision, and consequently the destruction, of both universes.

That is, in Digimon Savers we have two universes colliding and this would destroy both worlds. BanchoLeomon sustains the two universes by preventing both worlds from being destroyed.

So Immeasurable Lifting Strength and maybe a 2-C feat?

Gankoomon prevents a Dimensional Collapse
In Digimon Adventure PSP there is an extra mission working Gankoomon. In it a dimension was created with fragments of data that were caught in a distorted space.

This dimension is a distortion in the digital world. 'A gathering
of fragmented data'.
~ Gankoomo​
This dimension was unstable and soon it would collapse, when this occurred all the Digital World would be swallowed up by this explosion.

It would eventually overflow from this dimension into the digital
world, blanketing it.
~ Gankoomo​
According to the characters this destruction would not only affect the Digital World, but also reach the Real Worlds from where they came from.

If that's true, then it could also have a negative effect on our
world too!
Gankoomon was able to prevent the collapse of the dimension a few moments before it occurred. He kept the dimension stable and prevented it from collapsing.

So we have a dimension that when collapsing would swallow not only the Digital World, but also other worlds.

Royal Knights Upgrades
Here we go again with these guys. And the indirect Lucemon upgrade...because Lucemon....

Basically, if Megidramon, Gankoomon and BanchoLeomon's feats are accepted as solid 2-C, then this would upgrade the following factions: Royal Knights, 4 Great Dragons, Digimon Sovereigns, BANTYO, Seven Great Demon Lords, 3 Great Angels and Olympos Xll....and those who scale, like Yggdrasil. Just for some random Tier 2 Royal Knight support. Here is MedievalDukemon (Gallantmon)'s entry from the Databook Entry.

In "Witchelny", the Digital World of another dimension, it is a Warrior Digimon praised as the "Legendary Hero". It suddenly appeared and drove out the invaders in ancient Witchelny, which was on the road to ruin because Sorcery (high-level programming language) was still immature and there were no means for it to defend itself from foreign invasions, and although it's not certain, it is said that it transcends time and is still in existence. It battles using armor made by Sorcery, it holds the alias of "Whirlwind General" due to it governing the Digimon known as the "Vortex Warriors", who, among all the magical systems of Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind, battle using weapons made by Wind Sorcery, and it possesses the mightiest magical lance, "Dynas", which conceals the power of the wyvern. Although there are almost none who have seen its form in the "Digital World", it is a Digimon called the "Warrior of Fantasy" in the "Digital World", as gaudy ornamentation is applied to the armor over its whole body, and a coat of arms is affixed to its solemn form. Its Special Moves are "Rage of Wyvern", fired from Dynas, and "Final Crest".

Diaboromon our only Digimon 3-A???
Here is Diaboromon's Databook Entry.

It repeatedly absorbs all the data on the Network in order to evolve and grow larger, and is depleting the Digital World to the brink of Destruction. A Diablomon that has absorbed a lot of data becomes convinced that it is an all-knowing and all-powerful being, and it takes pleasure in destruction and slaughter. However, when this Digimon congregates in great numbers, its raison d'être is made clear; as that ultimate goal is to hijack a military computer and try to destroy the Real World as well with a nuclear strike, this is a terrifying Digimon. Its Special Move is firing a powerful shot of destructive energy from its chest-cannon (Catastrophe Cannon).

We decided to place this as "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C". This is because destroying all data in Digimon as proven multiple times includes destroying, matter, spirit, time, space, etc.

I think this is it. This is likely gonna be the biggest Misc Revisions then.

"This is happening because the barrier that separates the Digital World from the Real World has been destroyed, two worlds can not occupy the same place and then the two worlds would merge and be destroyed with nothing left. This tragedy is not limited to the destruction of planets or universes at the three-dimensional level, it is a destruction that is beyond the three dimensions of space and occurs at a super dimensional level."

Why is it not only the physical matter?

Because the gap between two universes is 5-Dimensional space? They even say "We have to think beyond 3-Dimensions" and mention that even space-time is collapsing.

Four scalable 2-C feats. Nice. At the very least, Gankoomons feat is legit, the others are fine in my book.

I think Diablomon should be "Potentially 3-A to Low 2-C" since his stuff takes time, but will eventually give him that much power. It would also give him the weakness that the stronger he gets, the more arrogant and narcissistic he becomes.

Darkanine said:
I think Diablomon should be "Potentially 3-A to Low 2-C" since his stuff takes time, but will eventually give him that much power. It would also give him the weakness that the stronger he gets, the more arrogant and narcissistic he becomes.
This only happens in the english dub, tho. In the original, Diablomon had no personality traits. As much, he was childish (and that was in every evolution stage).

I was going by this line in the reference book entry:

A Diablomon that has absorbed a lot of data becomes convinced that it is an all-knowing and all-powerful being, and it takes pleasure in destruction and slaughter.

But I see your point.

Well, the weakness should not apply to Anime Diablomon. Just Databook Diaboromon. Also, I love how we freely interchange English and Japanese names for the same Digimon on the fly mid-conversation. ovo

Doesnt Diaboromon evolve into Armageddemon if he eats too much? Or is the Kuramon number reaaaaaaally that important.

If we go by lore, Diablomon cannot evolve into Armagemon on its own, because cloning itself in his Ultimate form divides its power. So he uses the Kuramon trick (can create lots and lots of Kuramon and fuse), obtaining even greater power than that of Diablomon: Armagemon.

If we go by game mechanics (videogames, cards), can happen in both ways.

Of the stuff already mentioned in the other topic, I don't think so.

BTW, I find odd that there is no profile for Lili de Rochefort (not even a Tekken profile). She literally awoken Belphemon Sleep Mode in Decode with a single kick, and disguised as Monzaemon fought against Taiga's Digimon (equiparable in power to Rina's V.V. or even stronger) on equal terms. She is only a little bit weaker than her Catherine in her Lilithmon evo (that evo was obtained by using the digicore of SGDL Lilithmon).

Dunno if that would give some PS to Tekken as well, lol

Virtually everyone whose Low 2-C will be 2-C except for Mephistomon, Apocalymon, Four Holy Beast (?), and Millenniummon. I think, at least, some may not also scale.

Also Diaboromon will be getting a 3-A to Low 2-C tier.

Alright.

Could you highlight this? It seems a pretty important revision as it affects many profiles.

Darkanine said:
Virtually everyone whose Low 2-C will be 2-C except for Mephistomon, Apocalymon, Four Holy Beast (?), and Millenniummon. I think, at least, some may not also scale.
Also Diaboromon will be getting a 3-A to Low 2-C tier.
4 Holy Beasts scale to 2-C considering Azulongmon as a Holy Dragon is comparable to Megidramon.

Gargoyle One said:
And yet there's still nothing better then Pontos.
I think we so many 2-Cs we can get a hell of a powerscaling fun here. Still Lucemon soloes, tho. Now lucemon is superior to 2-Cs who are superior to 2-Cs who dwarf 2-Cs who... blah blah blah.

Not sure if BranchoLeomon's feat is 2-C (Immeasurable LS is good). Everything else seems fine

Kaltias said:
Not sure if BranchoLeomon's feat is 2-C (Immeasurable LS is good). Everything else seems fine
I wasn't sure if that was an AP feat or not. I knew it was lifting strength, but wasn't sure on AP.

PaChi2 said:
Gargoyle One said:
And yet there's still nothing better then Pontos.
I think we so many 2-Cs we can get a hell of a powerscaling fun here. Still Lucemon soloes, tho. Now lucemon is superior to 2-Cs who are superior to 2-Cs who dwarf 2-Cs who... blah blah blah.
I gotta work that out in my head later...

Just did some rough scaling. Susanoomon seems to be our strongest Digimon 2-C.

Back