• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions II

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Here we go again. It never ends.

More Lucemon Stuff
It never ends with this guy. And we though only Alphamon would keep getting all these updates.

For my source, see this blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...se:_Dark_Area_and_the_Seven_Great_Demon_Lords

To put it simply, Lucemon is the embodiment of nonexistence AND darkness.

To directly quote the blog to save you all the trouble.

"He is the king of the Dark Area and superior to all the other SGDL together. His own body embodies the Dark Area and everything in it is part of his body. (That is, Lucemon, in addition to embodying the sin of Pride, he also embodies darkness, non-existence and evil feelings, and has control over everything that is swallowed by the Dark Area). In addition, Lucemon has control over the sins of other SGDLs and also transcends the concepts of good and evil. Lucemon also has higher bodies embodying other concepts like the Satan Mode that embodies all the sins and evil itself, being the True Super Demon Lord."

To summerize:

Lucemon is granted the addition to his his Type 8 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen to go with him embodying nonexistence by default.

The SGDL
Once again quoting.

"They are the rulers of the Dark Area, they are not erased when they are there and they can prevent the rebirth cycle, whatever they kill is sent to the Dark Area and becomes part of their body. SGDL are the incarnation of the seven deadly sins and feed on them, they can use beings who commit sins as materials that empower them. In addition the SGDL are eternal beings that exist in all worlds simultaneously, when one SGDL is killed all the others have their powers increased. Trying to kill a SGDL is a sin and so the one who tries to do so is punished."

Also the SGDL should also gain the likes of Conceptual Manipulation and Abstract Existence added to their files. They each represent their sin in which are also primal factors for the Digimon Multiverse. Also we should also note that the Type 8 Immortality the SGDL's have activates fast. During Digimon World DS, when you kill them the first time, they appear again soon after when you go to fight Belphemon. And after you kill them again and kill Belphemon, Beelzemon was shown appearing right after said fight.

Dark Area Digimo
To quote the blog.

"The Dark Area is the graveyard of deleted data, it is a world of nothingness (The Dark Area is timeless and spaceless ). Everything that enters the Dark Area risks being erased and therefore most of the beings that inhabit this place are beings that have been erased from existence (without physical body, mind or soul). In the Dark Area darkness and evil feelings are concentrated, it feeds on other living beings and when activated it affects the very structure of the universe by changing the natural laws, feelings of living things and more."

Basically what this means is that all Digimon who are natural inhabitants of the Dark Area are in truth non-existent beings. As such they should gain a resistance to Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation. This also scales to the Seven Great Demon Lords as well.

DemiDevimon Death Manipulation Resistance
DemiDevimon and his evolutions should get a Death Manipulation resistance due to this.

88NhTAL

Impmon Resistance to Poison Manipulation
Impmon should have Poison resistance due to this.

BQkmBTp

Wizardmon Sleep Manipulation
Wizardmon is able to put others to sleep.

NBCvcgd

Chronomon Resistance to Status Effects
Chronomon should gain a resistance to statuses.

4NYKcH9

Infermon Transmutation and Possible Soul Transmutation
In Cyber Sleuth, one of the side missions revolved around an Infermon who was creating realistic looking dolls to lure otaku into EDEN. What he says about this is odd. It seem as though as he can turn data into dolls and then have the dolls steal souls and then uses those souls to make more dolls. It's weird.

Growlmon, Wisemon and Veggiemon Mind Control
This is simple. During the events of Cyber Sleuth there are various quest weird humans are being controlled by Digimon. These are the 3 Digimon so far that I've found that have done this.

Crusadermon Memory Manipulation
One part of Cyber Sleuth's main story that we didn't talk about is that Crusadermo has the exact same Memory Manipulation as Alphamon.

Guilmon Flames Upgrade?
This is pretty much just a random quote out of nowhere, however Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/DS gave Guilmon a move stated to be as hot as the sun. So maybe this can be calculated later.

AASMJdx

>Now Lucemon gets Mid-godly regen.

What a day to be alive.

Im okay with this stuff, however, Im not sure about their Immortality type 8 working that fast, since in most of the media I have seen it doesnt work like that. Maybe that's an outlier for them?

Thanks Executor. Also you can add on to the Demon Lords stuff. I kinda just gave an abridged version.

He's 8-B for a feat we cannot view....cuz NarutoForums....

I forgot the tier needed to survive the heat of the sun.

Kaltias said:
No upgrade to 1-C 6/10.
Hey Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory comes out early next year. I'm sure we'll have 1-C Digimon by then if the original Cyber Sleuth is anything to go by. ovo

Doesn't give us much to go with. It just says sun. So take it how you will.

PaChi2 said:
>
Im okay with this stuff, however, Im not sure about their Immortality type 8 working that fast, since in most of the media I have seen it doesnt work like that. Maybe that's an outlier for them?

This is not the first time this happens, in Digimon Savers Another Mission this also happens with the SGDL appearing after being killed by the protagonists, they reappear before the final fight and give their powers to the protagonists so they can face Lucemon.

In fact never a minimum time for the return of the SGDL was given, they just say that as long as there are sins they will always come back. The time where they demonstrated this in history was in "Digimon Story", "Digimon Savers Another Mission" and "Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode" and "Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth" (Barbamon died in Decode and returned in Cyber Sleuth, it seems having been fast because Barbamon continued with the powers he stole from Rina at the end of the first joog, after Barbamon died again for Takumi he appeared for Sayo in the Digital World and after Sayo kill him Barbamon went to the CyberSpace of the Cyber world Sleuth).

Thus, there is really something that contradicts what was shown in all three games.

About Guilmon, I do not think it's going to be upgraded, I just showed it to be something I found interesting.

@Exectutor Alright, I understand. But in the anime they dont usually come back right after killed. Anyway, its okay.

@Executor Yeah, I wasn't expecting much from the Guilmon flames. But I thought that I might as well see what it can do. At most it's 8-A+

Kaltias said:
"At least 8-B, possibly 8-A" maybe?
Seems fine, but I'll wait for more input from the others. Since this affects all Combat Species Digimon as well.

These seem alright for the most part and we have photo evidence for most of these, so nothing really to argue here from my position.

Well, I'll summarize the changes and also put one more topic to discuss.

And now, something else:

As was shown here when a SGDL kills someone it becomes part of their body.

In Digimon Tamers we see example of this with Beelzebumon gaining the powers of the Digimon that it kills.

In Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode Barbamon and Demon absorb powers and they gain, like example Rina had its powers absorbed in the Decode and was without them and Demon and Barbamon they strengthened with them, Rina was powerless until half of the game Cyber Sleuth where Takumi helped her to get her powers back from Barbamon.

Lucemon also absorbed the SGDL and became the Satan Mode that is the Jogress of all of them in this game.

In addition it is common that in a absorption of data the Digimon that absorbs gains the powers of who was absorbed (In the games of Digimon Story for example this occurs).

So would not it be right to consider that the SGDL has the powers of who they absorb as it is shown in the rest of the franchise? Because if this occurs we will have many skills to add to the SGDL. As an example in Digimon Savers Another Mission there are several Digimon that exist within the Dark Area (Body of the Lucemon) that can add good abilities.

Anyway, this occurring in the franchise is something that has already been shown and the reason for it (Becoming part of one's body) applies to all SGDL's.

About the tamers stuff, I thought It was a common thing in tamers and that when you absorbed the data of other digimon you could use their abilities. In other words, it didnt apply to SGDL only. Iirc renamon could use abilities of other digimon.

PaChi2 said:
About the tamers stuff, I thought It was a common thing in tamers and that when you absorbed the data of other digimon you could use their abilities. In other words, it didnt apply to SGDL only. Iirc renamon could use abilities of other digimon.
No. Renamon was never able to use other Digimon abilities. She just gained power. Only way she can use other abilities is via Digi-Modify, i.e with Rika. And only then it's only a select few cards. Beelzemon was the only one in Tamers that actually straight up obtained his victim's powers.

@Dragon yes, I meant via cards, not by herself (I thought this applied to tamed digimon, sorry). Of course I remember Beelzemon using Lion Fist.

Sorry.

PaChi2 said:
@Dragon yes, I meant via cards, not by herself (I thought this applied to tamed digimon, sorry). Of course I remember Beelzemon using Lion Fist.
Sorry.
No prob.

Speaking of the Digimon Tamers cards, are they listed as part of the character arsenal in our profiles?

Well, that way we could think of something for that when we do the revision of Digimon Tamers (Until then we will be able to gather lots of content for the profiles). Of course, if this revision really happens (It's been almost a year since we started talking about reviewing the Digimon Tamers Universe ... I believe Lucemon will get another upgrade before that happens).

>I believe Lucemon will get another upgrade before that happens

It never ends...ovo

Well, I'll list what Digimon you can get in the Dark Area in Digimon Savers Another Mission and what powers can be gained from them or from their evolutionary lines

I believe there are still Perfects in the Dark Area, but I could not get a list with them. Unfortunately I have not yet come to this part of the game in my gameplay.

I'm not sure how to treat this. This would mean MetalGarurumon, ChaosGallantmon and WarGreymon X are natural inhabitants of the Dark Area. I don't think I could agree with that exactly.

In case these could be Digimon that were absorbed by Lucemon, remember that Lucemon had just absorbed the Real World and the Digital World, there are Digimon that may be in the Dark Area because of this.

And in fact, they are really from the Dark Area. In Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode Chaosmon is the guardian of the Dark Area who talks to Taiga when he ends up stopping there to ask for help from Belphemon and Leviamon, so yes that's consistent

So Chaosmon and Ghoulmon are fine. But the Gallantmon line? And others? It's weird. And I also find it hard to believe Lucemon absorbed countless MoonMillenniummon. I'll see what Reppu and Dark think though.

Btw, why is Lucemon getting Moon's hax? because he is an inhabitant of the Dark Area?

Well, I'm not yet agreeing with him getting Moon's stuff. But it's either because Moon is a natural inhabitant or Lucemon absorbed a Moon, hence why it's in the Dark Area.

Could it be game mechanics for those digimon to appear there?

Also, that'd give Lucemon RK's resistances along with Moon's reincarnation from another dimension...

The beings that are in the Dark Area are absorbed by it becoming non-existent and part of Lucemon's body, which can lead to what was said above about SGDL gaining the powers of whom they absorb. In the case I pointed out the Digimon that were absorbed in Digimon Savers Another Mission, which were the beings that were absorbed by Lucemon.

In the game only the protagonists managed not to be absorbed by Lucemon, speaking of this, I think they should gain resistance to Existence Erasure , absorption and destruction of mind and soul for having resisted entering the Dark Area (Which is not something that anyone can, Lucemon was surprised that they were not swallowed for the Dark Area).

Ehhhh....Sorry Executor, just not 100% sold on this. You make a good point, but idk. I'll go with whatever Reppu, Dark and the others say though.

Back