• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka upgrades (To Aru)

Anybody plans to apply the upgrade to profiles? If nobody does, I'll do so, after I finish calcing some feats from the Accel Manga and put them in user blogs. So probs a few hours from now, or smth.

Update - I have started. Can't edit Touma's profile due to it being locked. No idea on what to write for the justification for Misaka's 8-A. Also, due to Hamazura having a Five-Over Railgun key, I have edited his profile due to it being affected by this CRT. As for everything else - I have done Salome, Kinuhata, Kuroyoru, and Five-Over Railgun's profiles. Am about to do Mugino's and Rensa's profiles soon. Might tackle Kagun's profiles as well, due to him being affected by the upgrades, in-directly.

Unlocked Touma for you.
I will do the Misaka edit then.

(Almost done reading GT7 btw. then I will return to handle the rest of the ToAru threads)

Last edited:
Have done Rensa and Kagun.

Yo, DT. We missed a person by accident. Kihara Yuiitsu's durability via her lab coat. It is due to Salome, who is now 8-A due to these upgrades. Her profile is locked, tho. World Rejector being High 1-C being the reason.

There's still the Railgun Five Over weakness that I can add if it's been accepted.

Weaknesses: As a weapon created to attack ground targets it's not made to fly and fight at high altitude against enemies with supersonic speed like fighters, will eventually overheat and can thus be easily dispatched during the cooling period

I'm still learning this, but shouldn't Kinuhata's durability be spelled out in words rather than just listing 8-A?
Fixed that.
There's still the Railgun Five Over weakness that I can add if it's been accepted.

Weaknesses: As a weapon created to attack ground targets it's not made to fly and fight at high altitude against enemies with supersonic speed like fighters, will eventually overheat and can thus be easily dispatched during the cooling period
Sure, that seems ok to add.

Lmfao, I knew we forgot something. ******* the High Priest's Striking Strength for swatting away Misaka's railgun and consequently all the True Magic Gods who also scale from this.

Attack Potency vision in full effect here.

By the way, can we fix the typos for "Transcendental" for all the profiles while we're at it?

Last edited:
Wait, I don't think you actually need to ask this here. For both striking strength fix thingy or fixing typos. Just go to Articles clean-up reports and ask if you fix the profiles. What you are asking relates to just cleaning up profiles and making changes that should've happened but people forgot, so you'll likely get the a-okay right away (if a mod/ant is online).

Back