• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am speed (A-Train vs. Peppino Paisano) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

n92ozep2u6ba1.jpg

Da Roolz
Speed is unequalized.
Both are in-character, and start 2m away.
The battle takes place in Vought Tower.
Pre-Heart Attack A-Train is being used, and he has Compound V.

Da Vouts
a-train-edit-a-train.gif

Me when I see a happy couple:
Scales to this; 0.057 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 371 m/s

pizza-tower-pizza-time.gif

_ E N I S: 3 (ThePrimalHunter, Volt12121, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; 0.024 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 571.64 m/s

Da Fakts
A-Train has a 2.32305757972x advantage in Attack Potency.
Peppino has a 1.54081437556x advantage in Speed.

Last edited:
Honestly, the fact that Peppino, and not canon Peppino, Muganimate Peppino is faster than a superhero with super speed...

Back