• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirio vs Ryo Shimazaki REDUX! GRACE

Ok but TK is not in character for Ryo, like at all. He used it once to flex against people he was starting to have trouble against and that's it. Never gonna kick in in time.

Still, he will not get oneshot plus he has a barrier that he use even against small fry ?

Like when he got hit point blank in the nose by a bullet

LocalCryptidz said:
Still, he will not get oneshot plus he has a barrier that he use even against small fry ?
Like when he got hit point blank in the nose by a bullet
He might get 1 shotted depending on where he's hit, but 1 hit will still lead to several other hits.

The barrier is not in character in the way that he always keeps it up. He used it twice in total. Once again to flex, to say that he was better at those than them. And the bullet scene which he did specifically to show that "being hit by a bullet would be no big deal". Besides with intangibility Mirio can just hit through the barrier

LocalCryptidz said:
Did you count my vote ?
I can't see it
The reasons need to be valid for a vote to count. You did not show a scenario where he is extremely likely to win, you just mentioned 2 of his out of character abilities.

We don't know for the barrier, technically he can't go through because of the fact it can protect

from spirit and ghost and you ignored my comment about the enormous diff in lifting strength ?

Because when you look at that difference, I think Mirio is the one who will get oneshotted

He can go through it with intangibility and sheer AP. But that's again missing the point of, he doesn't use it, which is why he was hurt several times throughout the fight with the espers.

I did not. The difference is there, but Ryo doesn't use TK in character. By the time Ryo uses it, mirio will have already defeated him.

First Mirio will have to find the weakness of Ryo and he has to be as intelligent and preceptive as Teru which I doubt plus Mirio need to broke the concentration of Ryo in the first place which is not easy

The thing is you don't understand that it's class 100 with his powers and he always use them,

plus if Mirio is a threat to him he'll will understand it quickly and he'll use TK giving him a huge advantage in range and raw power and by that moment, he'll flatten Mirio.

What weakness? The weakness is that he's predictable in his teleportation. And Mirio is much better than Teru considering Mirio predicts moves ahead against everyone whereas Teru only got that because Ryo himself was predictable. As for breaking the concentration that is ridiculously easy. A single hit is enough for that (which is what they used, hitting him with a normal rock).

No he won't.

How will he understand that? After the 1st hit it's gg.

LocalCryptidz said:
First Mirio will have to find the weakness of Ryo and he has to be as intelligent and preceptive as Teru which I doubt plus Mirio need to broke the concentration of Ryo in the first place which is not easy
The thing is you don't understand that it's class 100 with his powers and he always use them,

plus if Mirio is a threat to him he'll will understand it quickly and he'll use TK giving him a huge advantage in range and raw power and by that moment, he'll flatten Mirio.
If you are counting TK as using lifting strenght over AP then all the profiles that scale to Ryo should be downgraded back to building level. Which they are not, Mirio still has a considerable advantage and can survive TK. And Mirio can predit stuff better than Teru.

You don't seem to understand that if he get hit then it's no big deal because of his barrier and his resistance after the beating he took from Teru and the Esper from the 7th Division.

plus there's the posibility that he use his Super Sensory Zone "Mind's Eye" because when he activate it we can see some ant and a eagle with a aura meaning he can sense beingIff without psychic power, it's make even more sense when he say :

" Concentrate and you'll be able to figure everything out.

Everyone here is an esper.

Cut everything else out.

Concentrate. Concentrate. "

If he can lock Mirio with his Mind's Eye and destroy him ?

Keep in mind that with this technique he has Pressure Points and Weak Points Sensing and

he gained a big boost in speed since he blitz every of his opponements without them being able to react.

Plus if he use this then he will inevitably use TK making him :

High End: ~15.86 Tons of tnt.(City Block Level)

Shimazaki's power output should be somewhat higher than this since he did destroy more than simply the roof/floor + windows of the top floor , but most of the destruction is covered by debris.

link to the calc :

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...yo_Shimazaki_crushes_the_top_of_a_skyscrapers.

He will oneshot Mirio with his CLASS 100 IN LIFTING STRENGTH against 10 for Mirio

Wait a sec...

If he has been able to sense the energy of animal with no powers, that mean he can sense from human aswell ?

Human like Mirio ?

No?

Even by going into intangibility, it would be useless he would go through his barrier because of his energy.

And I don't know whats make you think that it will be over before Ryo can use his TK

In Mob Psycho 100 since their overall state are equal to their power :

Exemple the energy used to destroy a building (so basically the caliber of destruction should be comparable to the caliber of the durability of the barrier that an Esper create).

Should'nt this give him a City Block Level durability ?

I feel this fight is evolving into a easy victory for Ryo

That's my point.

I vote for Ryo.

Vruh, how is my old calc being used against me. Wack. I didn't even rememeber I did it, I dunno if its right either cuz I did not get it checked. Calc gorup would have to accept it over the current one for it to be valid.

Literally all of that was wrong. Mind's Eye would completely screw him over here since Mirio's not an esper that he can sense which is how Reiegn hit him in the first place. I couldn't even comprehend how you went from Class 100 LS to 8-B durabiltity if I had Cosmic Awareness and Omniscience so I commend you there.

Mirio can phase through barriers and again the barriers aren't in character. A surprise attack will hit him square in the face.

Minds eye literally does the oposite of what you're saying. He doesn't start sensing ants, he cuts out everything that's not an esper, but again, that's his absolutely last move after he's being dessimated it'll never reach that point in this fight since Mirio will knock him out way before that.

Mind's eye is not a speed boost. He never blitzed anybody he just did what he was doing before, teleport to each of them to hit. He just did it with more effectiveness.

Same for the other points. As planck said literally all of them were wrong.

Firephoenixearl said:
Mind's eye is not a speed boost. He never blitzed anybody he just did what he was doing before, teleport to each of them to hit. He just did it with more effectiveness.
Actually we do treat it as a speed boost since he hit them faster than they could react. Not that it matters here.

Planck69 said:
Actually we do treat it as a speed boost since he hit them faster than they could react. Not that it matters here.
Not exactly eager to say that. Considering it's teleportation rather than speed.

Actually its depicted as movement in the manga, not teleportation (I think this was the case in the anime as well but I'm not sure).

He is shown teleporting out of that after punching them all. Seems a ton more like teleportation. But may be getting a lil off topic here, doesn't really matter in this fight.

6 for Mirio. 1 vote before grace.

No ffs, why do ppl always think that? Memeing something is making something popular in match ups due to certain abilities. Just wanking won't make sth memey

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Vruh, how is my old calc being used against me. Wack. I didn't even rememeber I did it, I dunno if its right either cuz I did not get it checked. Calc gorup would have to accept it over the current one for it to be valid.
Sorry, didn't know I had to ask you :x

Nah, not really. I just find it ironic. It still has to be accepted by a calc group member over the current one which is Large Building tho.

Planck69 said:
Literally all of that was wrong. Mind's Eye would completely screw him over here since Mirio's not an esper that he can sense which is how Reiegn hit him in the first place. I couldn't even comprehend how you went from Class 100 LS to 8-B durabiltity if I had Cosmic Awareness and Omniscience so I commend you there.
Which I was trying to say, is when Ryo active Mind's Eye we can see aura enveloping some ant and a eagle while he say "cut everything else out" meaning he was detecting them but he was concentrating on every esper around.

My point is basically that he can detect other living being like animals or humans

but in the fight he was only paying attention to the espers,

like the way I see it : Mind's Eye is basically a ability where you lock you opponement and you attack him

On the last point, maybe I was wrong but my point was if in the MP100 verse Esper have with barrier, a durability equivalent to their Attack Potency that's why I think Ryo having City Block Level attack potency give him City Block Level durability with barriers.

And for Mirio's intangibility, I was saying that If Ryo can sense aura/energy of non-esper being like animal than non-esper human like Mirio should have it too

and that my point was even if Mirio was intangible, he could'nt go through Ryo barrier because the energy that represent him
isn't intangible :

His envelop is intangible but not the energy representing him

(link to a video, the timecode is 1:10 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beQbZro4CA0&t=71s )

At the timecode of this video, you'll see the aura thing I'm talking about

Firephoenixearl said:
Mirio can phase through barriers and again the barriers aren't in character. A surprise attack will hit him square in the face.
Minds eye literally does the oposite of what you're saying. He doesn't start sensing ants, he cuts out everything that's not an esper, but again, that's his absolutely last move after he's being dessimated it'll never reach that point in this fight since Mirio will knock him out way before that.

Same for the other points. As planck said literally all of them were wrong.
Then why when you go on Ryo profile there is written :

"At least Subsonic+"

and just after :

" higher with Mind's Eye"

I don't know why you think Mirio will KO before he reach that point,

I understand that Mirio hit hard but Ryo has a good durability, he was ready to go against Mob after he took hell of a beating

Plus he reacted with ease to bullet at a point blank range in multiple direction :

I may be wrong but should'nt that give him supersonic ~ supersonic + reaction ?

If it's the case then imagine with Mind's Eye and his precognition

and to attack him Mirio will have to go from intangibility to normal

plus he can't try to blind him with his attack since Ryo IS ALREADY BLIND and if Ryo hit him it will not effectless, it will hurt him, and possibly incapacitate him if Ryo use his TK and/or Pressure Points/ Weakness Points Sensing with Mind's Eye.

Plus you can read my answer, posted above, to Planck69 about Ryo barrier and Mirio intangibility.

So I stand my point :

I vote for Ryo

It's not like I disagree with some of your points but -

• Ryo is High 8-C, not 8-B
  • The bullet dodging stuff was subsonic+ in a calc apparently.
Though some points make sense. Having analytical prediction doesn't make you resistant to other analytical prediction. And a weakened Ryo could do the very same to Teru what Mirio has done to Deku, and we kinda treat NPI and intangibility like, scale ghost intangibility to guys who can just turn intangible.

SpookyShadow said:
It's not like I disagree with some of your points but -
  • Ryo is High 8-C, not 8-B
  • The bullet dodging stuff was subsonic+ in a calc apparently.
Though some points make sense. Having analytical prediction doesn't make you resistant to other analytical prediction. And a weakened Ryo could do the very same to Teru what Mirio has done to Deku, and we kinda treat NPI and intangibility like, scale ghost intangibility to guys who can just turn intangible.
Yeah for the 8-B that was just a opinion/ theory

Ok for the bullet feat my bad

Honestly Ryo barrier / Mirio intangibility are debatable but this would be hella long to debate

Back