• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because poor verse it's currently badly kept. Also, the name of the verse and of the character "Cat Noir" needs to be changed to "Chat Noir", as that's his actual name, as the verse is French.

1) Tiers:

Miraculous holders and Most Akumatized Villains from season 2 should be 7-B according to this calculatio. This is supported by 2 Storm feats, one done by Stormy Weather (12:20) and another done by Christmaster (4:25), which, according to our storm standards, would be around Low 7-C/7-C, so it's generally consistent.

As already partially discussed in an another thread, Stormy Weather should get a second key with 5-B environmental destruction, and the ability Miraculous Ladybug should become 5-B for putting back the Earth to were it was before. It doesn't scale to their physical strength because Stormy Weather 2 was defeated off-screen, and also because it'd be an outlier to the Tier 7 feats.

TL;DR Everyone becomes 7-B, Ladybug's tier becomes "7-B, 5-B with Miraculous Ladybug"

2)Hax

Miraculous Ladybug is quite clearly Reality Warping by putting everything back to before it was destroyed/damaged by the villain. It's also Power Nullification, as it often negates the effects of the villain, as shown when it powernulled the Knight's and the Mayor's mindhax on the people.

Lucky Charm is Creation mixed with [[|Probability Manipulation|Luck Manipulation]], as it creates objects that are needed to defeat the opponent with "Luck". Basically, it creates objects that are always the best suited to fight the villain because luck. Ladybug gets limited resistance to Power Nullification, as even after she got Power nulled by Sandboy, she could still use this technique, and limited resistance to power mimicry, as Christmaster's toys and Chloé as Anti-bug couldn't copy the "luck" part about the Lucky Charm.

Chat Noir's Cataclysm is quite obviously Deconstruction.

I'll post the scan for the hax part later as for now I want to focus on the tiering.

Long story short, the same energy that Stormy Weather uses to create a storm is the same one she uses to all of her attacks, and Miraculous holders are able to harm guys who can harm them.

Quite sure they did, though I haven't watched that episode in quite some time. Even then, given that the source of power of all villains are the evil Akumas, villains that only use physical strength (like Aracno) should be comparable to these feats.

If they don't tank it in some way then you really can't say that the 7-B feat scales to anything other than environmental damage

Yeah, they can tank getting launched by her wind blasts.

And, as I said, it would scale to guys like Anansi and the Knight-Swordsman that fought directly against them as the source of power of every villain are corrupted Akumas.

There other physical feats throughout the series doesn't match up anywhere close to this if I'm not mistaking. The Akumas boost the host but they always give them a special ability that doesn't scale physically.

Let's not get started on the many times Cat Noir and Ladybug get stopped by metal bars OvO.

@Mickey1940

They aren't outliers, they are all just Environmental Destruction feats that don't scale to the characters physically in my opinion.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Mickey1940
They aren't outliers, they are all just Environmental Destruction feats that don't scale to the characters physically in my opinion.
I mean, if the protags can tank the hits, then would things change?

Those that get AP based abilities don't really destroy stuff, as they generally don't do much more than simply fighting Ladybug and Chat Noir. The only exception would be the mime that sliced the Eiffel tower by accident trying to cut an image of a guy he hated.

And it's honestly nothing short of ridiculous that guys (like Anansi), whose only ability is being strong, don't get a boost comparable to other guys when they have the exact same source of their powers, simply applied in a different way.

That's just it though, you're assuming that the Akuma made Stormy Weather over all that strong but that's not backed up by anything. The Akuma boost the host physical but it also gives them a special power unrelated to the boost it gave them. They Akumatized victim is usually boosted to a level comparable to Ladybug allow them to fight her but what suggests Stormy Weather's standard wind blasts are as powerful as her over all storm?. Hell by this scaling logic, Hawkmoth is 5-B since he corrupted the butterfly with his energy that the Akuma uses to full Stormy Weather. You can't say Stormy Weather's standard wind blasts scale to her storms but claim her 5-B weather feat is Environmental Destruction.

I'm also pretty sure they struggling with much lesser feats than 7-B.

"That's just it though, you're assuming that the Akuma made Stormy Weather over all that strong but that's not backed up by anything."

Unless you're telling me that a normal human can do something like that, this is clearly caused by the Akuma.

"The Akuma boost the host physical but it also gives them a special power unrelated to the boost it gave them."

Wrong. They only get a particular power, and the power boost is only a consequence of that. For example, Nathael (whatever I draw happens) isn't physically 7-B, but his ability lets him summon 7-B stuff. Only his ability is amped.

So, if Frozer (because I don't know why we're talking about Stormy as she's not the one doing the 7-B feat lol) can freeze Paris by outputting 7-B energy that comes from the Akuma, why should an identical Akuma who just amps the person be suddenly weaker by thousands of times of feats done by those same akumas?

5-B is done overtime, and even then it would be an outlier for Stormy.

...Does Hawkmoth scale to his akumatized people? He's the one giving them powers after all

Back