• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miracle....is there an miracle (Õ©îµ£ø) in this hell of eternity (µ░©ÚüáÒü«Õ£░þìä)? What i see is just an miracle (þÁµ£ø) (Bernkastel vs Tenma Yato)

Monarch Laciel said:
So they all have something that makes resisting Taikyoku powers legit and not just "and then they resisted it".
Oh my god thank you I feel so much better now.
Oh no Masada's not that much of a hack writer. Give him a little credit. Everyone but Soujirou and Shiori are bound by the laws of Tengu-dou.

That is until they reach Godhood through the Tumour Mandala, iirc that was when they siphoned power from Hajun, Rindou then acts as a relay and distributes it amongst the Eastern Expedition, giving them infinite power but they' self-destruct afterwards.

Soujirou and Shiori are bound by the laws of Tengu when they were still human since they were born in his authority.

But when they went to Gudou God mode, they ignored it. Same applies for everyone. Heck Yakou New Law born after Ryuusui's resurrection is literally related to "post-mortem" something that shouldn't exist in Tengu-Dou influence

The only 'true' irregularity is Rindou Koga

ALRF said:
Soujirou and Shiori are bound by the laws of Tengu when they were still human since they were born in his authority.
But when they went to Gudou God mode, they ignored it. Same applies for everyone. Heck Yakou New Law born after Ryuusui's resurrection is literally related to "post-mortem" something that shouldn't exist in Tengu-Dou influence

The only 'true' irregularity is Rindou Koga
The Tumour Mandala was a thing right?

Yes it was but why are you bringing it?

It wasn't their own "Taiji". It was...a "fake one" giving to them by Hajun/Tumor

The topic doesn't work

It's either a stomp for Bern because embodying miracles/fate over an infinite number of transcendent outerversal planes beats 100 degrees of transcendence, or if ALRF proves that Laws work on infinite transcendent levels of existence, it's a stomp for Yato because he embodies his law on an infinite number of transcendent levels + has Taikyoku power values for more transcendence.

>Both in their strongest Perfect, then Bernkasel wins. At her peak, her conceptual nature of a Voyager (who is not just another witch limited to the Territory/A Witch that can manifest in the City of Books or things like those) allows her to reach even the boundaries closest to The Creator's room (as a law connected to the Creator).

In fact, beause Voyagers know what means becoming a Creator and are afraid of that, they limit their bodies and define their weaknesses, however as Voyagers they still seek the path to the Creator (which makes them Top-Tier in terms of evolution of the soul) and not only that, their law literally manifest everywhere and as a law of the world (Bern and Lambda, together, basically embody the world in the purest sense) she impose herself to Witches, and as the god of death (granted, Willard was also said to be reaper but then again EP 7 is Bernkastel's Chessboard and she is the one who decides its plot, as seen in the end where she actually viewed Willard and Lion as pieces of the Chessboard), she acts and manifests regardless of the Witch's will.

She's just on a whole other level of power, and i'm not even mentioning the amount of hax she hax (honestly, Bernkastel is actually very downplayed in terms of hax on this site).

Singularity's depth simply varies depending on how strong the Godhead sitting at the Throne is. Mercurius? Enough to feel like you've been underwater for a few minutes or something. Hajun? If I am not misremembering, those eight-thousand years Yato spend holding back Hajun's law was also spent drilling into the Singularity.

Could be misremembering and/or mixing shit up though.

Nah that's true except for Mercurius it was more like on "the same time a human breathes" IIRC

Lambda is best waifu material than the rock nippa for plebs...

Also, i thing Yato is better and strong for Bern if he's not nerf

Frohe Magnolia said:
The meaning is Yato > Habaki
Yes this also portrays to yato having infinite stats despite having 100 taiji and habaki has finite stats even tho he has a taiji of 65 until he borrowed Hajuns power.

ArceusBowser44 said:
>Both in their strongest
Perfect, then Bernkasel wins. At her peak, her conceptual nature of a Voyager (who is not just another witch limited to the Territory/A Witch that can manifest in the City of Books or things like those) allows her to reach even the boundaries closest to The Creator's room (as a law connected to the Creator).

In fact, beause Voyagers know what means becoming a Creator and are afraid of that, they limit their bodies and define their weaknesses, however as Voyagers they still seek the path to the Creator (which makes them Top-Tier in terms of evolution of the soul) and not only that, their law literally manifest everywhere and as a law of the world (Bern and Lambda, together, basically embody the world in the purest sense) she impose herself to Witches, and as the god of death (granted, Willard was also said to be reaper but then again EP 7 is Bernkastel's Chessboard and she is the one who decides its plot, as seen in the end where she actually viewed Willard and Lion as pieces of the Chessboard), she acts and manifests regardless of the Witch's will.

She's just on a whole other level of power, and i'm not even mentioning the amount of hax she hax (honestly, Bernkastel is actually very downplayed in terms of hax on this site).
Dead or not, wouldn't Bern just consider him as a bad character in a fanfic? 100 "levels of trascendence" versus someone who has a library full multiverse (I don't know if those could count as outerverses or just layers of the outerverse)... Besides wouldn't her plot manipulation let her punish him easily?

Oh, people, I want to give an opinion about the whole topic of trascendence: you are trascendental or you are not. If some character defeats the other, being both trascendental, is because their hax, AP, durability or, maybe, intellect. Bern isn't Nigh Omniscient as Yato, but that doesn't impede her to change the plot of the fight and (like I said before) make him just a bad character in a fanfic. Having more Taikyoku doesn't make you "more" transdual... because that's a duality ("more" and "less"). Wouldn't be "more" trascendental make Hajun unable to lose because two characters went away from his law? The Throne we could say that made Hajun lost the fight against Habaki, "more" trascendental would make him at the level of Nyarlathotep and that fight was considered a stomp in favor of Nyarla. That's because of its AP (Nyarla) not because it's "more" transdual.

BleedingPeach said:
Oh, people, I want to give an opinion about the whole topic of trascendence: you are trascendental or you are not. If some character defeats the other, being both trascendental, is because their hax, AP, durability or, maybe, intellect. Bern isn't Nigh Omniscient as Yato, but that doesn't impede her to change the plot of the fight and (like I said before) make him just a bad character in a fanfic. Having more Taikyoku doesn't make you "more" transdual... because that's a duality ("more" and "less"). Wouldn't be "more" trascendental make Hajun unable to lose because two characters went away from his law? The Throne we could say that made Hajun lost the fight against Habaki, "more" trascendental would make him at the level of Nyarlathotep and that fight was considered a stomp in favor of Nyarla. That's because of its AP (Nyarla) not because it's "more" transdual.
Eh?
Eh?

BleedingPeach said:
Maybe at the point where you constantly use transdual and trandencental interchangeable, even though tranceduality and trancendence are, 2 different things?

Apart from the fact you seem like not knowing what really happened in K3.

You also make it sound like transdual and transcendence are the exact concepts

Mmmmmmmm... then it's my bad. I thought about them as synonyms but both of you are right about that statement.

Trascendence: (from here )

1. going beyond ordinary limits; surpassing; exceeding.
  2. superior or supreme.
  3. Theology . (of the Deity) transcending the universe, time, etc.

"Transdualism" I didn't find a definition in a dictionary but our definition in the wiki seems very coherent.

My apologies for that mistake

Back