• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Ur-Didact revision.

4236489-534px-he-didact&blue-2
In the escalation comic Master Chief was able to stab a knife through the Ur-Didact's eye. It should be added in that the Ur-Didact's eyes are a weakpoint in his armor. He was able to function seemingly normally even after getting stabbed. But I don't know if that would ammount to anything.

Well, I was informed that the knife didn't necessarily damage him, it mostly just pissed him off. Then again, eyes are a major weak spot for almost everyone. I don't quite think it's necessary to add that as a weakness considering anybody and anything IRL can experience extreme pain when even the weakest 10-C attacks get in the eyes. I feel like adding this is a similar concept to saying having various dinosaurs or other large animals having their eyes susceptible to dirt as a weakness.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, I was informed that the knife didn't necessarily damage him, it mostly just pissed him off. Then again, eyes are a major weak spot for almost everyone. I don't quite think it's necessary to add that as a weakness considering anybody and anything IRL can experience extreme pain when even the weakest 10-C attacks get in the eyes. I feel like adding this is a similar concept to saying having various dinosaurs or other large animals having their eyes susceptible to dirt as a weakness.
Except that for a character for 7-B durability, being peirced in one spot by a 9-A character, that is a pretty signifigant weakness. City level vs Small building/room level is a pretty big gap. Wayyyyy bigger than 10-A to 10-C or even 9-B to 10-C. As for being only pissed off by tthe stab. That would be some pretty serious pain tolerance though.

I mean, even 3-A characters have felt pain with they get slapped by a 10-A character; obvious PIS that exists solely for comedic purposes, but still. Although, I suppose I could note that Ur-Didact's eyes can still feel pain from basic stabbing weapons.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I mean, even 3-A characters have felt pain with they get slapped by a 10-A character; obvious PIS that exists solely for comedic purposes, but still. Although, I suppose I could note that Ur-Didact's eyes can still feel pain from basic stabbing weapons.
Point taken. I'll accept.

Mods can close this.

Back