• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor upgrade

Attempt to bump up Earthbound to Low-1c
Player is the very person playing the game.

*The player exist outside of earthbound universe, and perceive earthbound world as a game.

(Its likely that the player is creating in-game avatar to interact with Ness or Lucas. Thus debunk the theory that The player itself is in Earthbound world)

I can also argue that truth of the universe page can be brought back as it does exist like grain and wave.

In conclusion, I propose 5D player page and truth of the universe page

Agree:
Disagree:

*The inspiration comes from The Undertale thread

Last edited:
not only is this not a minor upgrade, but a whole page creation, but the player page was deleted so i'm pretty sure it is not usable

yeah the player doesnt exist anymore

is a crt necessary to allow re-creation of the page or was it just deleted for not being good enough or something

Back