• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Vol 8 Updates

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
This will be very short.

Daemon Lord Diablo should be 6-C and Massively FTL+ scaling to Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel)

With the only criteria being capability, gaining approval from the monsters becomes a trivial task. Diablo is a good example of this. When he wanted to be my No.2 secretary, no one had any objections. More accurately speaking, Shion objected, but that was more because Shion is an airhead. Diablo's strength is comparable to mine; that is an undoubted fact. No one dares to complain about the actions of such a dangerous person. That's why for my military officers, as long as I've acknowledged them, they can become an executive. It's all fair game as long as they are strong enough.
~ Volume 8, Chapter 4​
Roy Valentine has the ability to use Menace, which is the same skill as Coercion:

In addition to this, over time he has obtained powerful skills, such as the vampire racial skills: ÒÇîImmense StrengthÒÇì, ÒÇîShadowstepÒÇì, ÒÇîAutomatic RegenerationnÒÇì, ÒÇîParalyzeÒÇì,ÒÇîSeduceÒÇì, ÒÇîMenaceÒÇì, ÒÇîTransformationÒÇì,etc.
~ Volume 7, Chapter 3​
This gives him Confusion Inducement, and Sleep Manipulation (On a scale of 210), since Coercion has done this before. Menace is just a different translation for Coercion.

And finally Shion (Light Novel) should have fate manipulate she can overwrite results:

But that is only natural. I didn't expect things to go that smoothly anyways. We were able to quickly harvest by using magic to grow them. But with that being said, growing them in the winter season is no easy feat.
Currently we only have a small amount growing in controlled indoor environments. It will take a long time before we can show any results.

But there may be a solution. When I asked Raphael-sensei if there was a better way, I got an immediate response. The method was to use Shion's ÒÇîChefÒÇì to overwrite results. Since she can overwrite results, improving the quality of the product should be a piece of cake.
~ Volume 8, Chapter 1​
Also it's stated before Chef can overwrite outcomes:

ÒÇî——That's true indeed. But this is not a 『Special Barrier』 with high density,a 『Special Barrier』 that manipulates the world's law. Law manipulation is however, my specialty. After all, I, am very good at cooking!ÒÇì
Reynald is completely baffled with what she said.

But he understands what Shion has done. She has brought about this result by using her Unique Skill ÒÇîChefÒÇì to tamper with the Holy Purification Barrier.

Overwriting phenomenon and laws. This skill is capable of overwriting objects with the ideal ÒÇîOutcomeÒÇì of the user——the so called ÒÇîAffirmative OutcomeÒÇì.

This is the true power of Shion's skill ÒÇîChefÒÇì. The reason why Shion's cooking became tasty is all due to the effect of this skill. Sadly, such extraordinary power has been used in very pitiful things.

The skill is able to overwrite and impose one hundred percent of the ideal outcome she wishes, and so no matter how strong a defense is, it won't stand a chance against her.
~ Volume 7, Chapter 5​

Also forgot, Gazel has a unique skill:

During their last encounter, he'd noticed that the newly ascended Demon Lord Rimuru was emitting a bizarre aura. He did not sense any sort of immense power, instead it was calm and peaceful, without much intent at all. While Gazel possesses the power to see people's thoughts, even with his Unique Skill ÒÇîDictator], he couldn't see through everything (about him).
~ Volume 8, Chapter 1​
He should have resistance to soul manipulation for the same reason everyone else with one has it.

Does Gazel already having Telepathy/Mind Reading? Because I see that there, and Rimuru was able to resist that, so likely a resistance to Telepathy/Mind Reading if they don't already have it, or it probably already falls under mindhax.

He already has telepathy, think we treat mind reading as mind hax resistance, could be wrong though.

The Unique skill's resistances are fine.

Resistance would be to Telepathy normally but Rimuru already has resistance to Mind Manipulation in his first key so telepaphy/mind reading is already covered

Just gonna add this in, Diablo (Light Novel) should be 6-C and Massively FTL+ scaling from Rimuru.

" With the only criteria being capability, gaining approval from the monsters becomes a trivial task. Diablo is a good example of this. When he wanted to be my No.2 secretary, no one had any objections. More accurately speaking, Shion objected, but that was more because Shion is an airhead. Diablo's strength is comparable to mine; that is an undoubted fact. No one dares to complain about the actions of such a dangerous person. That's why for my military officers, as long as I've acknowledged them, they can become an executive. It's all fair game as long as they are strong enough. " ~ LN vol. 8

Probably should have waited for the thread to be over before upgrading him.

Though it's straight forward so it's not an issue.

Back