• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Personal Update

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
In about a day (August 16th), my activity may suddenly experience a temporary drop. My girlfriend, who doesn't exactly live extremely close by, will be coming to visit until the 30th. Due to the fact that we are currently only able to see each other after significant planning due to our schedules, I will be spending the vast majority of my time with her. I will still likely be on the wiki at times, but cannot promise I will be very active. I'll also still try to get the blog I promised up, relatively soon. You are perfectly free to send me any questions or casual messages, but just be aware there might be a slight delay. I will be able to return to full activity after the 30th. Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Your local Daemon Sultan

Completely understandable. Have fun and spend as much time as possible with her. I'm happy that you two get to see each other again.

As soon as we read "girlfriend" and "coming to visit," we understand, man. Enjoy your time with her.

Enjoy your time with your girlfriend, you lucky spaghetti monster~.

How sure are we that he does in fact, have a girlfriend?

How sure are we that he is not dreaming?

What if this is all a lie?

What if he is dreaming of us dreaming that he doesn't have a girlfriend.... and since when Azathoth was a male? *self-destructs*

This is perfectly understandable. Have fun and take care.

take care azzy have a great time with your GF m8 also tentacle gods get all the ladies OVO this will never happen to me in my life lol

In seriousness just have fun with her we'll do fine with all the staff atm right now

Gemmysaur said:
The moment I read the word, "girlfriend". Two things came to my mind.

1. We understand that real life takes priority. Especially one such as love life. Have fun.

2. Lucky bastard.
Same and I couldn't said it better myself.

wait girlfriend? Do I have to get to level 5 on one of the warhammer games to get that unlocked?

lol im just joking, have fun, take as much time as you want off.

Back