• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Nixonverse Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da3ggman

He/Him
Fcitonalization should also have EE along with all of the other abilities it falls under.

From this interview, Alex describes Fictionalization as such:

I knew from the beginning that I wanted to end with a catastrophe that was just as terrible, just as devastating as The Great Division, but I didn't want to just do The Great Division again. And that's when I came up with the idea of "Fictionalization". Because what greater punishment could there be than being fictionalized? Not even being given the gift of death, but having your whole life be erased and turned into a falsehood, a lie that has been written by another person. Look at the characters inside comicbooks, they don't know that they aren't real, that they are trapped inside those panels, that their lives aren't theirs to control. And if they knew, I think they'd go mad. And who’s to say we all don’t live in fictions unknowingly?

It erases someone's entire life, along with doing the rest of its things.

I think that in terms of The Nixonverse, there is no discernible difference between Fictionalization and Eviction From Reality. All that matters is that you're no longer a part of their world, or rather, our world. So, for a viewer in The Nixonverse it doesn't really matter what happened when the Earth is made VOID and the camera gives out, all that matters is that that universe no longer exists after that.

The Earth is turned into a void, and the universe no longer exists.

So, it erases someone's life and existence, and leaves behind a void. Seems pretty clear cut.

This would give Nixon EE, as well as The Queen due to Fictionalization and Eviction from Reality doing the same thing; we'd have to remove the BFR from her profile though, since that comes from the idea that it is literally ejecting someone somewhere else.

Agree: @Trixz, @Greatsage13th, @Chritin, @CrimsonStarFallen
Disagree:
Neutral: @Emerald

Last edited:
Fcitonalization should also have EE along with all of the other abilities it falls under.

From this interview, Alex describes Fictionalization as such:

It erases someone's entire life, along with doing the rest of its things.

The Earth is turned into a void, and the universe no longer exists.

So, it erases someone's life and existence, and leaves behind a void. Seems pretty clear cut.

This would give Nixon EE, as well as The Queen due to Fictionalization and Eviction from Reality doing the same thing; we'd have to remove the BFR from her profile though, since that comes from the idea that it is literally ejecting someone somewhere else.

Agree: @Trixz
Disagree:
Neutral:
I swore we had this all already as EE, but yeah definitely.

When’s Nixon getting High-Godly Regen fr though.

I'm neutral towards EE with fictionalization
The whole "erases your entire life" is more like your whole life becoming meaningless cause it's fiction now, not because it was literally erased from reality. Your previous life was erased and is now nothing, cause it's just a comic book now.

Why didn't you bring up the fact fictionalization works on an idealistic level?
I feel like this is somewhat implied by the ability, since saying something is fictiobalized means that the ideas behind it are rendered as fiction. The concept of the ability is idealistic in nature.

I feel like this is somewhat implied by the ability, since saying something is fictiobalized means that the ideas behind it are rendered as fiction. The concept of the ability is idealistic in nature.
Include conceptual manipulation and regeneration negation high godly

The whole "erases your entire life" is more like your whole life becoming meaningless cause it's fiction now, not because it was literally erased from reality. Your previous life was erased and is now nothing, cause it's just a comic book now.
This doesn't really matter, since fiction, by definition, is something that doesn't exist.

This is fine by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back