• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Mortal Kombat CRT

Shao Kahn should get Empowerment via this

Onaga's Type 8 Immortality should be removed and replaced with Invulnerability since the Kamidogu shields him from harm and doesn't grant him immortality as shown here. Plus he should get Mind Manipulation because he mind controlled Kitana, Jax and a bunch of others

OG Ermac should get Enhanced Senses from his MKD bio here

Cyber Smoke should get a new key with Nanotechnology and Regenerationn via this

Johnny Cage should have Clairvoyance from his MKA bio here

Kenshi should get Hacking while Blaze gets Telepathy from Kenshi's MKA bio here

That's all

Mid Regen should be added for the Revenants.

Also, At least Supersonic+ for all the characters.

It's actually his resurrection and not regen since he "died" from Kung Lao's hat, he actually has Low-Mid regen from being able to snap his broken neck back into place in one of his intro animations

Neat.

Either way, speed upgrades are bound to happen so there's that.

Seems good, but you seem to be forgetting Kabal pulling off a Deadpool with those M4 Carbine bullets so we're seeing at least Hypersonic results. Cassie also bullet-timed Erron's revolvers.

"Awakened our perception of the worlds that surround us" is poetic for "omg what have I done", a pic without graffiti for the first one would be good. The rest is fine.

I lost the OG pic, but here's why Kahn should have Empowerment (this is khameleon's bio btw)

"Shao Kahn... He destroyed the realm of Zaterra - my home. My kind is all but extinct; I believe the only survivors are Reptile and myself. I have spent a lifetime hidden from view, searching for a way to kill the emperor for what he did to my world. It seemed I had been given my chance when Reptile agreed to join forces and slay him - but once again Reptile fell under Shao Kahn's influence and turned against me. I barely escaped with my life. For a long time I had given up hope. It seemed that Shao Kahn was invincible. His allies served and protected him, and those who fought against him only seemed to make him stronger. It was as if he fed on kombat itself. I wandered the realms aimlessly, uncertain of what could be done to stop him. During my journeys, camouflaged to conceal my presence, I learned from a gathering of warriors that a great weapon would present itself in Edenia. The victor of some skirmish would be granted immense power - like that of a god. More alarming was the mention that Shao Kahn himself sought this power. The emperor will not acquire it. I will find this weapon and use it to punish Shao Kahn and those who have served him. He will suffer greatly for destroying the Raptors."

@Eficiente

Oh and Ermac's Enhanced Senses comes from this:

"We are Ermac. We are the fusion of souls of dead warriors, created by Shao Kahn to obey him without question. We served as his enforcer for many years, until the Earthrealm warrior Kenshi released us from our bondage and awakened our perception of the worlds that surround us. We are now free to choose our own destiny.

We encountered a fellow warrior spirit who, like Kenshi, understood our suffering. Eager to alone for the atrocities we had committed in Shao Kahn's name, we agreed to help this warrior, Liu Kang, to liberate his allies from the control of the Dragon King. Shao Kahn may be dead, but it seems his essence lives on in this new menace. It is as if they are both manipulating by the very fabric of the realms."

"In an outer chamber of the Dragon King's throne room, Ermac did battle with Liu Kang's enslaved comrades. Ermac was more than a match for the five warriors, but their defeat was not his objective. Liu Kang materialized and, one by one, freed their souls while Ermac occupied the rest. Eventually, all five were awakened from their enchantment and freed from Onaga's control. Ermac was pleased that his warrior skills could for once bring about a noble outcome. He sensed, however, that an ominous force still shaped the destiny of the realms. It was everywhere. He could feel its influence on Onaga, though the Dragon King was oblivious to its manipulation. Time was running out. Ermac feared the celebration of this latest victory would be short-lived."

I am fine with what was accepted by Eficiente.

Back