• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A few upgrade I forgot about to do in the last CRT.

1. Non-Physical Interaction for Sun Wukong
Wukong was able to interact with Macaque's clones, who have clearly shown to be intangible by phasing throught a mountain. So he should get NPI
2. Biology Manipulation for Lady Bone Demon
LDB was able to physically change a girl upon corrupting her, turning her hair white and her skin green (something she changed later on too), so she should get Biology Manip via Corruption

3. Type 6 and 7 Immortality for Lady Bone Demon
LDB normally exists as a spirit, which should grant her type 7. She also should also get type 6 due to being able to switch body when necessary, as shown with her and her duplicated selves leaving DBK and the Bull Clones bodies to find another body (the little girl from earlier) to corrupt and live in. She could also leave the girl's body in the season 3 finale when her vessel was getting damaged

3. Type 2 Immortality for all Celestials (Ne Zha, Sun Wukong, Azure Lion and Macaque)
Wukong implied that if he wasn't for his immortality gained by the peaches, he would litterally die to them. Its also implied the Celestials cultivate and eat them, so Ne Zha, Azure and Macaque should get a "possibly" rating at worse

4. Type 1 and 2 Immortality Negation for LDB + Sun Wukong
Welp Wukong was shown to have killed Macaque off screen, who has Immortality type 1 already (and possibly type 2 as explained earlier), which should grant Immortality Negation type 1 and 2. LDB also states she is capable of killing Macaque, so she should get the same thing

5. Macaque AP upgrade
Snake Demon's profile isn't made yet, but I think this feat of Macaque harming him should be added once Snake Demon profile is made as it upscales him

6. Ne Zha Forcefield Creation
In Season 5, Ne Zha was able to create a forcefield to block Peng's attacks, so he should get Forcefield Creation
Agree: @REX9097 @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
It's not necessary to be able to "Null Immortality type 1" to kill them. All it means is they cannot die of natural causes such as old age or things commonly caused by old age. Really, anyone could bypass that via standard killing methods. But the rest looks good.

It's not necessary to be able to "Null Immortality type 1" to kill them. All it means is they cannot die of natural causes such as old age or things commonly caused by old age. Really, anyone could bypass that via standard killing methods. But the rest looks good.
Does type 1 Immortality works too for LDB due to her being born as a spirit?

I mean, they can have that Immortality, but it's the "Type 1 Immortality Negation" is what I take issues with. There's no real need to negate type 1 given that Type 1 isn't even an a type that would need "Nulling" per say. Obviously fine with characters having Immortality type 1, but no one needs to "negate" it to kill them. Negating type 2 is probably fine though.

I mean, they can have that Immortality, but it's the "Type 1 Immortality Negation" is what I take issues with. There's no real need to negate type 1 given that Type 1 isn't even an a type that would need "Nulling" per say. Obviously fine with characters having Immortality type 1, but no one needs to "negate" it to kill them. Negating type 2 is probably fine though.
Alright, ig we can apply

Back