• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MCU Daredevil Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi3645

He/Him
Hello all :D
I noticed recently that Daredevil's speed is Supersonic+ which is consistent with the Netflix show, but I think he should have Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed as well. The reason I bring this up is because in No Way Home he was able to easily catch a brick that flew through the window of the Parker's apartment and even seemed to have sensed it before it was thrown. Peter's spidey sense didn't even trigger before Matt was able to catch it and Peter was genuinely shocked how he had reflexes like that. So if that's the case, shouldn't he scale to Peter in terms of reaction speed if not a bit higher?
What do you guys think?

Awesome! I don't think it would be right to fully upgrade him to MH+ except his reaction speed so I won't make a case for it.
I'm thinking "Subsonic with Supersonic+ combat speed, up to Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed (with senses)"
How does that sound?

Why weren't the Netflix crew affected by this when the MHS+ MCU CRT came through? Anyways, I agree
They definitely should be but it'd be quite an overhaul considering how many pages would need to be revised :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If AoS is confirmed to be canon at any point then god knows how long that would take hahaha

This wasn’t applied before? What

Agree with this for sure
Thank you :D
Evidently they didn't, but that's probably because they weren't outright confirmed to be canon until DD made his stay in NWH and Kingpin finally returned in Hawkeye (by the way do you reckon that would make Kingpin MH+ as well? He did keep up with DD in combat and matched him in speed) :unsure:

Thank you :D
Evidently they didn't, but that's probably because they weren't outright confirmed to be canon until DD made his stay in NWH and Kingpin finally returned in Hawkeye (by the way do you reckon that would make Kingpin MH+ as well? He did keep up with DD in combat and matched him in speed) :unsure:
Pretty much so, yes

Anyways, since it wasn't even mentioned who'd scale from this onto the OP, I'll just write a list of who gets affected from this.

• Stick
  • Elektra
  • Punisher
  • Bullseye
  • Nobu
  • Jessica Jones
  • Iron Fist
  • Luke Cage
  • Bushmaster
  • Kingpin
(Remind me if I'm missing anyone else)

Last edited:
Hello all :D
I noticed recently that Daredevil's speed is Supersonic+ which is consistent with the Netflix show, but I think he should have Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed as well. The reason I bring this up is because in No Way Home he was able to easily catch a brick that flew through the window of the Parker's apartment and even seemed to have sensed it before it was thrown. Peter's spidey sense didn't even trigger before Matt was able to catch it and Peter was genuinely shocked how he had reflexes like that. So if that's the case, shouldn't he scale to Peter in terms of reaction speed if not a bit higher?
What do you guys think?
Agree with this
But I think it's just reactions due to his enhanced senses and Analytical Prediction which is made possible via sounds

What that scene would majorly solidify is his Senses and Predictions are superior to Sipdey's in Maybe terms of range
Cause he sensed it b4 Peter did

Except u have something that would make it scale his combat... I'm open to accept
Anyways MHS+ Reactions with Enhanced Senses

Agree with this
But I think it's just reactions due to his enhanced senses and Analytical Prediction which is made possible via sounds

What that scene would majorly solidify is his Senses and Predictions are superior to Sipdey's in Maybe terms of range
Cause he sensed it b4 Peter did

Except u have something that would make it scale his combat... I'm open to accept
Anyways MHS+ Reactions with Enhanced Senses
Thank you that summed it up perfectly :)
Although as noted by @It_is_i_wyatt DD's senses can be utilized for combat, which I do think would scale to his combat speed as well, like he demonstrated in the show, so I think it could be his overall speed and not just reaction. I'd be fine with just putting "up to MH+ (via senses)" since that would probably be the more accurate thing and that way we get a consistent scale!

I mean, Kingpin did keep up with Kate Bishop who's MHS+ and wasn't blitzed
Very good point!
He also tanked her deadliest arrows all at once so maybe a durability amp would be needed as well? (Not sure what scale though) :unsure:
More than likely he survived the shooting at the end of the episode too since I find it very unlikely they'd bring such an important and popular character back just for that episode then kill him off so unceremoniously.

Anyways, since it wasn't even mentioned who'd scale from this onto the OP, I'll just write a list of who gets affected from this.

• Stick
  • Elektra
  • Punisher
  • Nobu
  • Jessica Jones
  • Iron Fist
  • Luke Cage
  • Bushmaster
  • Kingpin
(Remind me if I'm missing anyone else)
I think the only one you forgot was Billy Russo (Jigsaw)

Thank you that summed it up perfectly :)
Although as noted by @It_is_i_wyatt DD's senses can be utilized for combat, which I do think would scale to his combat speed as well, like he demonstrated in the show, so I think it could be his overall speed and not just reaction. I'd be fine with just putting "up to MH+ (via senses)" since that would probably be the more accurate thing and that way we get a consistent scale!
Ok...yes his senses can be utilised for combat
But I can't tag them together as him predicting before an attack gets to him and him Attacking
Obviously him reacting would be faster

Anyways characters that tagged him in combat would likely scale to his Reaction for their combat (MHS+ for those that tag him) and him keeping up with them again in combat would inturn scale to his combat speed
All good then

Last edited:
Yeah scaling off of catching a brick is pretty weird
Plus Peter was already holding his hand up to catch the brick and the only reason Matt caught it was because he was closer to the window
Scaling them to MHS+ because Kingpin could keep up with Kate seems reasonable tho
Yeah scaling off of catching a brick is pretty weird
Plus Peter was already holding his hand up to catch the brick and the only reason Matt caught it was because he was closer to the window
Scaling them to MHS+ because Kingpin could keep up with Kate seems reasonable tho
This and yeah kate downscales and kingpin pretty casually handled her so that'd make the best sense

He wasn’t suggesting that the brick is MHS, OP was saying that they both moved their arm at pretty much the same speed just to catch that brick. It just happened that Matt was closer to the window and Peter also moved his arm at the same time to catch it.

He wasn’t suggesting that the brick is MHS, OP was saying that they both moved their arm at pretty much the same speed just to catch that brick. It just happened that Matt was closer to the window and Peter also moved his arm at the same time to catch it.
Exactly :D
That and I don't think Peter's spidey sense triggered before Matt's senses honed in on it so the senses would probably scale to Peter's spidey sense. I'll wait until we have some more feedback from the others but it seems @Propellus hit the nail on the head with Kingpin's fight with Kate, which is a way more reliable feat than the one I had in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back