• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MCU Daredevil Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly :D
That and I don't think Peter's spidey sense triggered before Matt's senses honed in on it so the senses would probably scale to Peter's spidey sense. I'll wait until we have some more feedback from the others but it seems @Propellus hit the nail on the head with Kingpin's fight with Kate, which is a way more reliable feat than the one I had in mind.
Should be mentioned in the OP tho.

Before I unlock the Daredevil MCU page, which other characters will be upgraded due to scaling to him and Kingpin?

Before I unlock the Daredevil MCU page, which other characters will be upgraded due to scaling to him and Kingpin?
Here's the list

Anyways, since it wasn't even mentioned who'd scale from this onto the OP, I'll just write a list of who gets affected from this.

• Stick
  • Elektra
  • Punisher
  • Bullseye
  • Nobu
  • Jessica Jones
  • Iron Fist
  • Luke Cage
  • Bushmaster
  • Kingpin
(Remind me if I'm missing anyone else)

We're currently undergoing a speed revision for MCU as a whole, so this CRT might have to be put on hold until then.
Yeah now that I think about it the changes would have to be made across the board since the Netflix cast would scale to each other and whatnot. Although there's probably other speed revisions in play too! @KLOL506 are there other types of speed revisions for the MCU to discuss?

Yeah now that I think about it the changes would have to be made across the board since the Netflix cast would scale to each other and whatnot. Although there's probably other speed revisions in play too! @KLOL506 are there other types of speed revisions for the MCU to discuss?
Nah, not really.

I disagree with this, the brick wasn't moving at those speeds, Peter was casual, his senses are implied to don't trigger for mundane things and it can easily be said that he was simply surprised from what this "regular human" just did.

Everyone is Falcon & WS and Hawkeye was threatened by guns and they were game changers in fights that caused everyone to run or aim-dodge/block. Heck the main bad guy girl in Falcon & WS stood still threatened by the regular human Zemo pointing at gun at her from like 6 meters as he destroyed things she needed for her plans.

Most of you aren't thinking this clearly and only do how scaling in verses is usually supposed to be.

I disagree with this, the brick wasn't moving at those speeds, Peter was casual, his senses are implied to don't trigger for mundane things and it can easily be said that he was simply surprised from what this "regular human" just did.

Everyone is Falcon & WS and Hawkeye was threatened by guns and they were game changers in fights that caused everyone to run or aim-dodge/block. Heck the main bad guy girl in Falcon & WS stood still threatened by the regular human Zemo pointing at gun at her from like 6 meters as he destroyed things she needed for her plans.

Most of you aren't thinking this clearly and only do how scaling in verses is usually supposed to be.
Wasn't mainly about the brick catching, the scaling was mostly because of Kingpin keeping up with Kate Bishop in battle who's MHS+

-checks Kate Bishop's profile

-scales to Haweye and other irrelevant characters

-"Evaded bullets from point-blank range" Assuming like nothing that this isn't lying and it wasn't aim-dodging, cool for that feat.

-Haweye being older, out of shape and with less-demanding routines kinda makes scaling to his best feats questionable

-Haweye's last solid scaling was back in Civil War

-There is a huge scaling-chain in characters linking profile to profile and not even ultimately leading into the feats that are Massively Hypersonic+, the stereotive of badly handled verses

So, I take issue with this. As anyone should.

-"Evaded bullets from point-blank range" Assuming like nothing that this isn't lying and it wasn't aim-dodging, cool for that feat.

-Haweye being older, out of shape and with less-demanding routines kinda makes scaling to his best feats questionable

-There is a huge scaling-chain in characters linking profile to profile and not even ultimately leading into the feats that are Massively Hypersonic+, the stereotive of badly handled verses

Take this to the actual thread about the speed scaling because we're still discussing that else where and whatever qualms you have with it this isn't the place for it

It's here btw

Though if you're wondering where the MHS+ is coming from, it comes from Spider-Man dodging electro's lightning

Aside from spiderman, strange(who peter has showings with) scales to high tiers he consistently goes up against who also have MHS+ scaling which scales off of hela's feat blocking thors lightning and now we also have a sub-rel calc that's been accepted for high tiers so there's certainly grounds there that are valid they just need to be properly worked out but again this is not the place

Take this to the actual thread about the speed scaling because we're still discussing that else where and whatever qualms you have with it this isn't the place for it

It's here btw
Too long for now, but I can focus on this thread.
Though if you're wondering where the MHS+ is coming from, it comes from Spider-Man dodging electro's lightning
I know it at least comes from there, and I don't have any issue with Spider-Man being at that speed, but look at the chain of scaling Wilson Fisk needs to do to get there. If you say it all in 1 paragraph, it would be easy to spot things that don't make it legit by properly looking at it.

Yeah I take issue with Fisk scaling to that myself for similar reasons. Like, I got no issues with MHS+ Spidey, Cap tiers and god tiers, but street tiers? Eh.

Then again that's being handled on that other CRT so who knows.

So should I close this thread, so you can all continue in the other current MCU speed revision discussion?

So should I close this thread, so you can all continue in the other current MCU speed revision discussion?
Yeah I think that's a good idea.
It seems like we won't have a definitive answer so I'd say close it for now until we do the full revision.
Thought I had it all figured out with this thread and the scaling but much like Jon Snow I know nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We're currently undergoing a speed revision for MCU as a whole, so this CRT might have to be put on hold until then.
I'd say lets ping a few of the staff involved to see how they want to handle it and we want to reopen later or keep it closed if that's the way we go
@KLOL506 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Eficiente

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back