• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MaouGakuin revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I can apply the accepted changes if @Orioreeem is fine with that.

To apply the accepted changes, fix some small errors, and apply other appearance related suggestions recommended by other verse supporters, I would need the following profile pages unlocked:

Venuzdonoa
Anos Voldigoad
Graham (Maou Gakuin) **(I somehow did not notice that Graham's profile page is already unlocked.)

Last edited:
It's fine with me if you are going to apply the changes, time to sleep for me and I'll be kinda busy later so no time. Also no need to unlock Graham's profile as its unlocked

To apply the accepted changes, fix some small errors, and apply other appearance related suggestions recommended by other verse supporters, I would need the following profile pages unlocked:

Venuzdonoa
Anos Voldigoad
Graham (Maou Gakuin) **(I somehow did not notice that this profile page is already unlocked.)
Yes that is fine. I think we should apply resistance negation. Considering how minor and uncontroversial it is and how much @Antvasima is busy I don't think we will get more stuff input. I kinda want to finish this thread already.

Venuzdonoa
Anos Voldigoad
Graham (Maou Gakuin) **(I somehow did not notice that Graham's profile page is already unlocked.)
I've unlocked the pages for Venuzdonoa and Anos Voldigoad for you to edit.

I've unlocked the pages for Venuzdonoa and Anos Voldigoad for you to edit.
Thank you.

I have applied the changes. (I have also applied the resistance negation proposal as the OP requested, because it seems at least one staff member has accepted the proposal and there are no disagreements from other members thus far.) You can lock the two previously mentioned profile pages.

Thank you.

I have applied the changes. (I have also applied the resistance negation proposal as the OP requested, because it seems at least one staff member has accepted the proposal and there are no disagreements from other members thus far.) You can lock the two previously mentioned profile pages.
You're welcome. I've locked the pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back