• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the new calc that I made should preferably be put into the Common Feats Page.

wtf happened to tloz, i never saw the downgrades why are they tier 6 now
I really don't want to have to go to all those repeated processes, but calculation corrections are a big part. That and in ALttP, Ganon apparently wasn't actually physically amped by Complete Triforce and simply had it in the room behind him or some shit.

Anyway since this is a super simple change and everyone here including some staff agree I can make the changes in a little bit.

wtf happened to tloz, i never saw the downgrades why are they tier 6 now
Death Battle making Link vs Cloud rematch is what happened and it made everyone wanna downgrade TLOZ (Only partially joking)

If it's any consolation Skyward Sword characters might get out of tier 6 and get a 4-C rating in the near future, or at least Demise might be 4-C via creation like that one dude from NNT. But yeah for the most part we either had inflated calcs because of weird map scaling or feats that didn't meet our requirements to count as legit (Vaati's 4-A rating as an example got yeeted since he didn't meet the standards for pocket dimension feats)

Yeah, there admittedly are far too many double standards for and against using localized versions and Nintendo of Japan themselves even gave Nintendo of America permission to essentially canonize their version. The issue from Demise' feat had concerns against translations and what not.

The issue from Demise' feat had concerns against translations and what not.
Yeah the statement we used to use had translation concerns, but we found another statement made by Fi where she directly calls the realm a creation of Demise's magic, issue is that there's no footage of her saying it and of course there's always the possibility the original japanese text is Fi talking about, I dunno, milkshakes or something. I'm gonna look up speedruns for Skyward Sword and just follow along to get to Demise and find out how legit it is.

But this is all for a (possible) future CRT so I won't derail any further.

Thank you for helping out, I suppose I can close the thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back