• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The issue is he doesn't have a profile. No one in the timeskip does This would have to wait

da
damn! when did that happen?

I personally disagree with the idea that they are individually vastly stronger than Code,(maybe with the exception of Jura). Rather, they are collectively powerful, and Code can no longer control them. But I digress.

I have a few problems with resurrection, it was made clear that while they can resurrect they can't do it by themselves and require to be taken near shinju to actually ressurect, I guess it's still resurrection but it should be explained that is not actually usable in battle.
Also I don't know if it was the translation but being called Thorn soul suggests that in some way the soul was made physical not actually destroyed and even worse it's stated that if they take too long the "Thorn soul" might die for good so it seem they die if their soul is destroyed so no Mid Godly . It's very clearly different from bijuu that don't need anything to be resurected later.
Edit: Also bring references to the scans.

I have a few problems with resurrection, it was made clear that while they can resurrect they can't do it by themselves and require to be taken near shinju to actually ressurect, I guess it's still resurrection but it should be explained that is not actually usable in battle.
Also I don't know if it was the translation but being called Thorn soul suggests that in some way the soul was made physical not actually destroyed and even worse it's stated that if they take too long the "Thorn soul" might die for good so it seem they die if their soul is destroyed so no Mid Godly . It's very clearly different from bijuu that don't need anything to be resurected later.
The resurrection would probably only be combat applicable in tag team shinju matches

It says Limited

Yes, that's why I used the expression "Limited", actually I was confused about the mid godly then it will remain only the low godly

I will do it all when I apply the changes to crt

This makes sense to me.

It says Limited
Yes, that's why I used the expression "Limited", actually I was confused about the mid godly then it will remain only the low godly

I will do it all when I apply the changes to crt
Being "Limited" doesn't mean you don't have to explain the ability properly, so you still have to explain that weakness either in the weakness section or the P&A section

Okay, I'll add that to the weaknesses, thank you, then you agree with the others, right?
I think it's fine but, I think Immortality type 8 was rejected for bijuus despite what happened to Kurama so I'm not sure if it will apply here either, but i'm not knowledgable enough so Î will let others decide

For the Low-Godly part, what's the actual proof that Hidari was completely erased physically? It's not like Kawaki's blast has EE properties. It just vaporizes things.
Isn't the soul thorn all that's left of Hidari? When he was resurrected, he was resurrected in his full form.

For the Low-Godly part, what's the actual proof that Hidari was completely erased physically? It's not like Kawaki's blast has EE properties. It just vaporizes things.
Thing is the thorn soul is not something inside of them but something that appears when they are killed. So regardless of if kawaki vaporised him those parts of him won't go along to the 10tail dimension so he'd still kinda need to regen from nothing. That's how i see it

I think returning from ashes or very small bits would be the safest bet. The low godly stuff is likely (only because the word "soul" is used) but has never been confirmed outright.

Edit: Actually it's prolly not low godly at all. We clearly see that the ashes or bits come together to form the thorn. So it's not like the soul thorn forms out of nothing like it would if there was complete physical destruction. So disagree on that for now.

Last edited:
Back