• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Cracker and Katakuri additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just two very simple things i believe we should do with crackers profile. I believe he should have Duplication added to his profile since that's one of his main Devil Fruit abilities. And i believe we should also get rid of his second key "Likely Large Island Level." I really see no reason why not to give him a solid High 6-C+ rating.

Now as for Charlotte Katakuri i believe he should be upgraded to "At least high 6-C+, Likely higher." For his position as a Top Yonkou Commander. We gave Marco that rating for being able to fight Akainu and the other Admirals and as we know the Yonkou Commanders should be comparable to each other. Which is why i propose slightly upgrading Katakuri's stats to match that of Marco's.

You can ask CinCameron20 to comment here, if you wish.

Katakuri is about to fight Luffy so that will be settled.

And why the heck cracker first has a solid high 6-C+ and than a likely lol...

@Ant i have asked him for input.

@William Yeah that's my problem. Cracker should be at least High 6-C, Likely higher for being superior to Luffy ( Who only beat Cracker with Nami helping.) And the same should scale to Katakuri imo.

Okay. However, cracker does not use duplication of himself. He simply creates soldiers out of cookies.

I'm aware of that but I think that ability would still fall under duplication of the sorts. Or perhaps summoning?

It doesn't quite fit either. Golem creation is more specific, but we do not have that power listed, as it is too uncommon.

Well the OBD currently has his ability listed as summoning so I think that's the closest thing we can do as of now.

We will see what @Cin has to say, thou he is very busy IRL currently so I am not sure when will he have time to answer.

Yeee I know lmao. Grudge and the Blue Dash are also knowledgeable about One Piece so they could help. I'll ask them for input

Okay, but it isn't quite the same thing. You could simply write "Golem Creation" in his Powers & Abilities section, without a page link instead.

It does not seem to be a sufficiently controversial page to lock.

Katakuri so far is probably the 2nd strongest of the yonkou commanders based on bounty alone, so it is likely he might be the second strongest in combat ability (although using bounty alone leads to controversial scaling, so take it with a grain of salt).

If is proved sufficiently stronger then luffy in this scene (like how doflamingo has been accepted as being a tad stronger then luffy and why he is specifically 'At Least High 6-C'), then I think he should modified 'slightly' to At Least High 6-C' if this is the case.

Also, I want to add Luffy beat Cracker with help, and he commented that Cracker's haki is the strongest he has ever seen, even though he fought Doffy just an arc ago.

He also should be 'At Least High 6-C' since he is stronger then doflamingo is.

TLDR: Both Cracker and Katakuri can likely be changed slightly this way. We also might get some insane cracker precog feats as well that could push it beyond MHS

You can ask CinCameron20 to comment here if you wish.

Cin is extremely busy with irl issues. However this isn't anything crazy so I believe we don't need him to give the slight upgrades to Cracker and Katakuri.

I kinda agree with this Ant.

I think Cin would agree with this as well.

Afterall, Both Doflamingo and Luffy are 'At Least High 6-C'

and since the only character that ever hurt him this arc conclusively and even needed help to beat was Cracker, the same logic should apply.

Also, since Katakuri is probably comparable to cracker/a tad stronger, we can assume the same for him (especially since he is going to be fighting Luffy pretty soon)

Okay. I think that you can probably perform the changes then.

Agreed. Also if there's any mistakes I made in the Katakuri profile anyone can fell free to fix it. Editing on mobile is a nightmare.

Well, I am busy with other things right now, but will check later,

Katakuri should not be "Likely Higher", but everything else seems okay. Marco is the only Yonko commander to fight an Admiral consistently, and not get outright curb stomped.

Katakuri is likely stronger then Cracker so I dont see an issue here. Based in statements and bounty, I think it is a safe assumption

I suppose those changes can be made. Imo all the Top Yonkou Commander should be able to stand up to the Admirals but I cannot back that claim up since Pineapple Phoenix is the only one who's been shown to do so.

Okay. Are you willing to adjust the page according to CinCameron20's instruction? If so, remember to fix the tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability ratings.

Okay. Is there anything left to discuss here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back