• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Cavendish CRT based on another recent Cavendish CRT

Cavendish managed to block a string attack from Doflamingo that was meant to kill Trafalgar Law using Durandal.

If the attack was openly meant to kill Law (and narratively portrayed of having a good chance at doing so), shouldn't Durandal's durability be at least a 7-A due to being at least comparable to Law's?

Not sure how a sword's durability affects its AP (since while people on vs battles can definitely have higher durability than AP, its more complicated with weapons from what I can tell since a weapon's AP and durability are more connected than a person's), but the durability should probably get boosted.

It doesn't even have to be >= to Law's durability, it could just be a 7-A that is lower than Law's durability but still comparable.

Last edited:
Blocked several attacks in fact. This looks good
Oh come on, I-

Wait, you're agreeing with me?

Wow, I'm not used to this.

But yeah, this should scale to at least Durandal's durability.

Should its durability be on par with Law's?

And would Durandal's AP be the same? Not Cavendish, just the weapon's AP

Oh come on, I-

Wait, you're agreeing with me?

Wow, I'm not used to this.

But yeah, this should scale to at least Durandal's durability.
Cause I’ve been trying to get this in since the last CRT
Should its durability be on par with Law's?
Law’s body? Yeah.
And would Durandal's AP be the same? Not Cavendish, just the weapon's AP
Nah, weapon doesn’t have a set AP

I agree with this.

Shouldn't Cavendish's profile also have his durability section updated with with "Mountain level+ with Durandal"

I agree with this.

Shouldn't Cavendish's profile also have his durability section updated with with "Mountain level+ with Durandal"
That's more or less what I proposed and what King already agreed to, since King said above that it should scale to Law's durability (since Doffy was trying to kill Law).

That's more or less what I proposed and what King already agreed to, since King said above that it should scale to Law's durability (since Doffy was trying to kill Law).
I see, sorry I assumed this was only going to be scaled to Durandal itself on the Meito page.

I agree with everything...

Cavandish should be capable of fighting doflamingo, similarly to law

Also, so Cavendish matched a headbutt from Chinjao, so was this pre-Colosseum Chinjao?

Because pre-Colosseum Chinjao matched Gear 2nd Luffy, so Base Cavendish would scale.

Well, now that Cavendish has been upgraded to a 7-A, the only thing to do here is upgrade Durandal's durability to 7-A+ for blocking an attack that could've likely killed Law (since Doffy aimed it at Law with killing intent).

Not sure how a sword's durability affects its AP

A sword's durability wouldn't scale to its AP. Looks like this has been answered already though.

Well, now that Cavendish has been upgraded to a 7-A, the only thing to do here is upgrade Durandal's durability to 7-A+ for blocking an attack that could've likely killed Law (since Doffy aimed it at Law with killing intent).

Pretty sure that would be 7-A for Durandal, not 7-A+.

Last edited:
A sword's durability wouldn't scale to its AP. Looks like this has been answered already though.

Pretty sure that would be 7-A for Durandal, not 7-A+.
Just checked, you're right.

Just curious, which durability value does Law scale to?

We can put his sword's durability as >= Law's durability once the Early Post-Timeskip revisions are done

Back