• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Addition To GoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRT number 3. Another simple one. The God of Darkness should have Animal Manipulation for the same reason Salem has it, due to being the Grimm's master. Arguably he deserves it more since he's their creator.

Last edited:
Do we see him actually controlling it?

Starting at 12:10 to 13:10. When the God of Darkness gets angry over his brother confronting him, the Grimm around the area respond by attacking the God of Light.

Also, in the scene before when Salem came to ask a favor, the Grimm made no attempt to attack her even though they are hardwired to attack any human.

Last edited:
I think adding it seems fine, it's very uncontroversial from what I can see. But if you need any more input, do you know anyone I can tag?

I think adding it seems fine, it's very uncontroversial from what I can see. But if you need any more input, do you know anyone I can tag?
DarkDragonMedeus knows the series and is a staff member so that would be helpful. However, if there is no response after a couple hours would it be alright to just go ahead and add it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back