• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Addition for a Sun God

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a quick and short CRT for Gear 5th Luffy
EDIT

It was brought up that G5 Luffy should have Resistance to Analytical Prediction here. The evidence is mention here

Last edited:
I know this is regen, but what level of it is required to instantly recover from getting burnt to a literal charred mess and ignoring it right after?
Empowerment (In Road to Laugh Tale 4, Gear 5h is stated to get stronger the more he laughs. Another translation say the same thing)
Obvious agree.

Now we know what Kaido said with the "the more you laugh" line. The more he laughs, the stronger he gets

Actually now that this is here.

I fondly remember someone posting a translation of G5 being Unpredictable, which would count as a resistance against Analytical Prediction. Does anyone have that scan on hand?

Yes! Thank you.
Kaido also can barely react to the random shit Luffy does and says he's never seen such free-wheeling combat before.
If you think about it, Luffy with G5 is doing what he was doing against Enel's Kenbun, but WITHOUT needing the environment for it.

As of right now I agree with the OP

With that being said, if the officials say anything else, then the analytical prediction will be changed

"Unparalleled freedom to fight in a way that defies common sense."

Idk if that counts for prediction resistance, but it's sounding like it is just that free-wheeling

I agree with everything but resistance to prediction; despite being stated as unpredictable Luffy's attacks were predicted, dodged and countered by Kaidou in their fight.

I'd argue that's just a feat for Kaidou, similar to how it works in Kengan.

Ohma and Agito are stated to be highly resistant to Analytical Prediction but characters with high levels of Foresight can still predict them despite said resistance. In this case it would just be greater levels of Kenbunshoku Haki overpowering said resistance.

but resistance to prediction; despite being stated as unpredictable Luffy's attacks were predicted, dodged and countered by Kaidou in their fight.
Gin was talking about analytical prediction, where you calculate movements to predict but since luffy is so free and unpredictable he doesn't.... Yee you can kinda understand what I mean, he does new things that defines common sense making you not be able to calculate the movement

My issue is it has no feats of resisting analytical prediction in the first place and only a base statement of being called unpredictable.

I don't think a resistance is warranted just from called unpredictable alone.

My issue is it has no feats of resisting analytical prediction in the first place and only a base statement of being called unpredictable.

I don't think a resistance is warranted just from called unpredictable alone.
Yee that's true... There's not really a clear feat of it, it makes senses as someone who defines common sense and is stated unpredictable as well, won't be able to get analytical predicated but yee... Feats needed kinda

Also I looked at the tcb translations for it and it seems they translated it as Luffy just being unorthodox

So, everybody agrees with Empowerment, majority agrees with Regeneration (with one being neutral) and the Resistance to Analytical Prediction is rejected

I believe there is enough support to now applied the accepted changes to the profile. I'll do that sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back