• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor abilities for Omori

Sans2345

He/Him
Supernatural Willpower: Omori would get this ability due to his ability to taking attacks from enemies that would instantly kill his other friends, such as the Life Jam guy and the first boss that kidnaps Basil, and his final boss not succumbing no matter how hard Sunny tries to kill him.

Illusion Creation: During the final boss fight, Omori created illusions of Sunny's friends as hanging corpses.

possible Deconstruction: Omori seemingly deconstructed Basil.

Dimensional Storage: Omori is able to store multiple weapons, snacks, charms, and toys at once.

And that's basically all i have to say, pretty much.

Supernatural Willpower: Omori would get this ability due to his ability to taking attacks from enemies that would instantly kill his other friends, such as the Life Jam guy and the first boss that kidnaps Basil, and his final boss not succumbing no matter how hard Sunny tries to kill him.

Illusion Creation: During the final boss fight, Omori created illusions of Sunny's friends as hanging corpses.

possible Deconstruction: Omori seemingly deconstructed Basil.

Dimensional Storage: Omori is able to store multiple weapons, snacks, charms, and toys at once.

And that's basically all i have to say, pretty much.
Not sure about decontruction, basil seems to disappear like ghost.

Deconstruction does not sit with me due to how
Basil dying is just sudden. Omori did not interact or do anything, just basil deconstruction by himself

I agree with all but without Deconstruction.

My comments for others would be:

Deconstruction: Omori is not doing this. and Basil here is not the real Basil. The memory BASIL discusses with OMORI references one of SUNNY's most cherished memories from his childhood. This memory is shown in the PHOTO ALBUM and the MEMORY LANE.

Illusion Creation: This seems fine, but this is Omori's regret for the bad things he did to his friends. This may appear as a hallucination. In Boss Battle, Sunny sees the corpses of her friends around her every time OMORI phases out. This may be due to Omori's psychology, which is taken into his words.

Back