• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Verse Upgrade

For the tnt thing: where do you get 306 from? To my knowledge tnt usually explodes like 8 blocks or something.

To the reactions: Not sure why you are even talking about arrows here if you talk about in game motion time either way. But why are you using the full circumfence here? If you stretch an arm out from resting position you don't swing it around 360┬░, you move it more like 90┬░. So shouldn't this be 1/4th of the value?

I made a huge cube and stuck TNT in the middle of it, lit it, then filled in the gap I needed to make. The TNT destroyed 306 blocks.

I was using the arrows to justify using this as reactions and not just gameplay mechanics. Either way...

"Circumference = 2*3.14*0.675 = 4.24 meters 4.24/4 = 1.06 meters"

I did account for that

Commented, will recomment here:

That's City Block+ you have, not MCB. Also, a scan would be nice if possible?

The speed's sort of irrelevant given his current value.

His falling should be about 1/4 to 1/3 what you have it as, which granted is still Wall level...

It should be mostly fine otherwise?

1. Yeah you're right woops

2. His current value is outdated and also wrong

3. Why should his falling be lower? I used his calculated weight and in-game terminal velocity

Are they? I guess technically it doesn't matter for the purposes of this calc at least, though maybe adding a range "so and so low end - so and so high end" is reasonable?

Low end is 196,689.92 J so yeah. Still Wall level.

I thought I should say that speed would also be FTL via teleportation.

Back