• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft downgrades and possibly upgrades?

Minecraft downgrades, and possibly upgrades?

It's my first time on the wiki so tell me if I did anything wrong. This will be rushed since it erased my nearly completed calcs.

Ok so I don't understand the silverfish defragmenting stone calc. The block is named differently and the silverfish digs into the stone initially and it's structural integrity is likely comprised. Its also inconsistent with minecraft steves many wall level feats ie, surviving lighting strikes,being on fire for multiple seconds, being in lava for multiple seconds, breaking an anvil in three strikes ect. Only other feat to support small building level Steve is nether vaporization of water feat which because of the fact that you don't take damage in the nether seems like an outlier.

Next Enderdragon vaporization revision. I cant get the enderdragon to vaporize water at all. If this is true we have to assume pulverzation for all current calcs and future calcs involving ender dragon. Heres a clip for proof. For clarity just in case it was an update thing I played on the latest snap shot with java. https://youtu.be/CuSD33OG2W8

Calcs below may be inconsistent with already established feats be warned

But not all hope is lost for strong minecraft. All explosions are considered puverzation so using the pulverzation value of glass we may get some high results since it's 1000 j/cc .

A creeper explosion can wipe out 150 blocks out of 216 blocks of a 5x5x5 glass box, convert cubic meters to cubic centimeters=1.5e+8 x1000=150000000000 joules or 35.8508604206501 tons of tnt.

Same method for enderdragon. We use saikous original length calc to determine size we get 1792=1.792e+9x1000 to get 1.792e+12 joules or 428.2982791586998 tons of tnt.

So cityblock for a creeper, multi cityblock for the dragon.

If your concerned with my block counting of the glass block here's the photo check it out for yourself. https://youtu.be/bg6HKAovHXY

See any flaws with my formatting or calculations please tell me I'm new and want to get content revisions for many verse. Sorry for grammer I had to rewrite and didn't want to spend to much grammer checking.

We've determined that the baseline calculations for are current Mincraft profiles are WAY off, since they're all based on a poorly calculated Ender Dragon feat (actually a game mechanic) as a baseline. We're in the middle of a massive revision as a result.

Cool glad I wasn't the only one to notice the enderdragon feat was wrong. The glass feats still seem to high to me so I'll just recalc enderdragon pulverzation for reference. So if the enderdragon can destroy 1792 cubuc meters of stone we convert that to cubic centimeters,1.792e+9 cubic centimeters x 214j/cc for pulverzation of stone that would be 383488000000 joules convert that to tons of tnt we get 91.6558317399618 tons of tnt or cityblock+. Yeah the way I see it minecraft will start wall level, then building, then probably cityblock.

Are there any matters remaining to go over? I'd assume so, but I'm not entirely sure.

Have any of these revisions had their implementations brought up to notable Staff &/or Knowledgeable Members &/or approved?

Back