• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mind manipulation resistance for sasuke itachi and a few others

some occular genjutsu are mind manipulation so howcome characters who have resisted them do not have that ressistance on their profile?

sasuke has resisted tskyuomi and infinite tskuyomi which are both mind manipulation, itachi has resisted and exhchanged genjutsu with sasuke

kakashi with obito gyuki saved bee etc

I thought they already had resistance but if not I don't see an issue so I'm fine with adding it.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I thought they already had resistance but if not I don't see an issue so I'm fine with adding it.
i recall seeing it a few months back but it isnt there anymore, and adult sasuke has it yet shippuden didnt

So who's getting it added? The obvious people should be sasuke itachi kakashi obito and others that fought off sharigan genjutsu

Others already have resistance to genjutsus for some reason it was jsut the Sharingan users who didn't have resistance to mind manipulation

ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©ÅPlease don't say anything illogical like that again especially when the people who have fought them have resistance to mind manipulation^

Especially when it's literally stated that sharingan Genjutsu targets the mind. Especially when multiple databooks states how sharingan genjutsu works

Tyri456 said:
Maybe because they didn't have feats for mind manip. but just illusion creation
itachi and others have mind manipulation on their profile. and yeah what astral said

I don't know why don't they have this listed already.

I agree. This is a pretty obvious addition since most Sharingn users are able to dispel other Genjutsu and block them from fellow Sharingan users.

I'm not, sadly. I'm on mobile so I can't edit pages.

Plus most of the affected people are probably locked.

Need to add something to a locked page? I could help with that.

yeah sasuke itachi obito and anybody else who has resisted/fought off occular genjutsu need resistance to mind manip, even sakura because she literally resisted mind transfer jutsu

Sakura's profile is already unlocked, but I could take care of Sasuke, Itachi, and Obito

i clicked that edit button and had no idea what to do, the laptop im using rn makes things difficult

Alright, I guess, I'll take care of the edits. But it would be better to list each and every character who needs it added. Been years since I read the final chapter, so I do not remember everything.

Edit: And also noting which keys to give it to would be helpful; I know it's near the end, but some characters like Obito have multiple keys that refer to Shinobi World War/God Tree arc.

all keys for sakura should have it

all keys for sasuke except part 1

all keys for obito except his kid version

all keys for itachi kakashi and bee

should other perfect jinchuriki get it since they can snap the host out of genjutsu?

Snapping out of it sounds like a out of sheer willpower thing, so probably not that last one. I have taken care of the edits though.

Back