• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Military Uniform Princess Fights Succubus 2.0

I see Perception Manipulation on Malcanthet's profile and I'm pretty sure Malcanthet just infatuates Altair and wins (lesbian alert).

Unless, ofc, Altair can resist or reliably counter it.

So how does the mindhax take effect? If it's an attack Altair can reverse causality and turn it back on Malcanthet. It it's passive presence/physiology based Altair loses instantaneously with zero counters.

If it's passive I'll close this. Altair has no way of getting around passive mind resistance; it's a loss 100% of the time.

If she is acausal then the reflected mind hax would not do anything to Mal, but unless she can weaponize that Acausality to affect Altair, she still has a major wall in front of her.

I'm fairly certain this may be an incon.

yeah this is a stomp from what I can tell, Mal's passives neg pretty much everything here from what I can see.

Where did this ultra strong Low 2-C come from? Last time I heard Lavos and Altair were contenders for that spot and this girl came along.

Assaltwaffle said:
Where did this ultra strong Low 2-C come from? Last time I heard Lavos and Altair were contenders for that spot and this girl came along.
First off, from the D&D revisions

Second off, Lavos and Altair aren't tied for the strongest Low 2-C, Lavos got stomped by Elder Scrolls Low 2-Cs

The real cal howard said:
DnD, where everyone and their mother can supposedly contend for the strongest in another verse.
Supposedly implies skepticism. You have problems with them?

Back