• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCMac27

He/Him
At the end of the movie, Miles survives a large explosion that is at least High 8-C. This should scale to those that can harm him and his own AP.

Was he actually close enough to the origin point of the blast for it to warrent a High 8-C rating? For example if a human sized target was a mere 100 meters away from a 5-B explosion, they could survive it with High 6-A durability. Even a point blank explosion may not warrent that rating.

True, but i'll have to wait until we have footage of the movie (It just came out)

Main issue with the feat is though Miles is at the center of it, he and his outfit aren't even singed, same with his father and his uniform, and the Kingpin and his suit. Wouldn't that give them all that durability? Also doesn't the original Spider-man from Miles's universe get injured by a similar explosion? Would that mean Miles's dad's uniform is more durable that the original Spider-Man? Also why does Miles have such a high lifting strength? It says via scaling, but to who?

If a weaker explosion did more damage and a normal cop survived it then it's probably just an outlier or a PiS thing

That is what I am wondering/thinking

Again, who does Miles scale to for LS? Also do all the Spider-Men scale? I was just wondering. Also Miles dodges bullets so that should be added because it confirms his movement speed. Also should "higher" be in Bold? Also is using an "move" once considered a Notable Attacks/Techniques? If not the NA/T should be just about the Venom Strike and perhaps Invisibility.

Green Goblin wasn't building size btw, he was likely room size though. However being that size doesn't make you that tier. While I do see reasoning for Miles to be 9-A I am also wondering why he has the "At least".

Why is Venom Strike concidered higher for destroying webs?

The bigger explosion is the outlier. In case my previous comment was unclear.

Because his physical strength could not break through the webbing, while the venom blast one-shotted it instantly.

Class 10 is rough scaling to Goblin throwing a beam and Ultimate Spider-Man stopping a train. I remember the only guns Miles dealt with were lasers (for some reason).

Likely higher is from accelerator's explosion, though that is the reason we are here...what do you mean in asking what all the Spider-Men scale to?

Looks good.

Spider-Sense seems to only work when in human sight, so somewhere around Tens Of Meters to Hundreds of Meters seems alright. But, that can be for later debate.

Idk Noir and many other Spider-people (Probably except Spider-Ham and the Anime one) seem borderline Above Average. You don't have to change it, but it's merely a suggestion.

higher probs

does kingpin smashing his fists into a building causing all the windows across it to smash (And some of the actual building iirc) when he was a bit weakened from fighting and most likely on unsteady ground (because of all the **** happening in the climax that i won't spoil) count for an upgrade?

As others have mentioned, calculations would be best.

Back