• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk about any 2-B stuff, but the scans that the OP posted seem to support everything that they're suggesting, so I'm fine with it

Divine Power probably won't get a separate profile, but it will be indicated on the respective characters' profile when ready to be implemented. I do want to ask Kiril: were the god slaying powers the main cast gained during the final battle from Divine Power or from Gungnir itself?

The God slaying powers were gained from Achieving a 7-way unison. Which allowed all the Symphogears to harm Divine beings the same way only Gungnir could before.

I also want to say that the changes mentioned by OP should be discussed further before being added. because some of them are Straight up untrue. While others are not exactly as explained.

For a quick example of what I mean, OP mentioned that "Deus Ex Machina can summon Alca Noises:" When it's clear those things are not Alca Noise or even Noise at all. My reasoning for them not being noise is this.

1. They don't look like any Noise we have seen before.

2. They seem to lack the shimmering Phase contrast barrier that gives all the noise their distinctive shimmering colorful look.

3. The Noise are not a technology the custodians ever used. They were created by humanity to fight each other after they left. And we even saw earlier this season both the Coffin and the Lunar ruins didn't utilize any type of Noise. They instead used Automatons.

4. They look like actual physical entities instead of the incorporeal seethrough forms of the noise.

5. We specifically know that Shem-ha was bent on creating an army of monsters and not noise.

You can ask a few more discussion moderators for input if you wish.

Somebody should also ask Matthew Schroeder to comment here.

Treasury_of_Babylonia_2.png
Treasury_of_Babylonia_3.png

https://youtu.be/VBgJN413mn0?t=136

The Treasury of Babylonia seems like one huge pocket dimension, ngl. Could that warrant something along a tier 4 scaling? One more thing, that dimension seems to BARELY contain the blast caused by the Nephilim's self-destruction in the final episode of G. (P.S. Nephilim is technically Shin Godzilla, huh?)

Also, I don't think Normal Noise showed up as much again, if at all, after that event, unless if I'm mistaken. Alca Noise became more commonplace afterwards.

Yea, we need a Nephilim profile, too xD

What are the summarised conclusions here?

We just need MAJOR updates on Miku's profile. Shem-Ha feels more like Type 2 AB, but I could be wrong depending on the rulings.

Summary:

Abilities to be added to Miku Kohinata (In a new key), Shem-Ha (New profile) and Yggdrasil (Equipment for both):
  • Statistics Amplification via Life-Force Absorption.
  • Abstract Existence (For Shem-Ha. Type 2).
  • Non-Corporeality (For Shem-Ha)
  • Immortality (Type 3, 6 and 7; She is a conceptual being defined by words, and will regenerate as long as language exist. Can possess other beings)
  • Possession
  • Regeneration (Low-Godly, Likely Mid-Godly; Can regenerate from just data)
  • Matter Manipulation/Transmutation (Molecular level).
  • Summoning (Of Alca-Noises)
  • Forcefield Creation
  • Mind and Biological Manipulation.
Scaling:

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level (Fought multiple XV Symphogears and Carol with Faust Robe)

Speed: At least FTL (Can keep with current Symphogears that should be faster than their season 2 versions)

Durability: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level (Took the combined attack of all Symphogears in ther X-Drive form and Carol burning all her memories in to power)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems good. Also, the Symphogear Users should be updated with Resistances to the Carbonizing effects of the Noises (idk what that falls under).

You need to provide better explanations for the statistics. After that, I can call some staff members here.

The MSS scaling is way off, especially when it's a vague feat done by a fodder. When a high top tier/god tier like Carol has the power of 7 billion superb songs, and they needed 3 superb songs just to destroy the moon chunk. MSS doesn't make any sense, they are just large planet+ or maybe small star (depends on how high Fine's feat is, we need someone to calc it)

I would rather discuss the possibility of the MSS scaling being outlier-ish in another thread (Along with the planet level ratings), I want to make the additions first.

@Antvasima You want me to explain more in detail?

Well, better explanations/justifications/context for the suggested statistics would be appreciated at least.

The MSS scaling is way off, especially when it's a vague feat done by a fodder. When a high top tier/god tier like Carol has the power of 7 billion superb songs, and they needed 3 superb songs just to destroy the moon chunk. MSS doesn't make any sense, they are just large planet+ or maybe small star (depends on how high Fine's feat is, we need someone to calc it)
Tbf, I could argue that something like Shadow Mewtwo's 4A feat is more of an outlier and more equivalent to how Fate characters can create their own Reality Marbles. Same thing with Kaguya's ETSB. So no, I find it hard to say whether or not the Alca Noise's feats were of an outlier since upscaling even from fodder should still be a prevalent thing on VSBW.

Also, the Symphogear girls were still able to breathe normally in that pocket dimension they were dragged in. How is that possible when they're not in X Drive mode at the time, which is the only time they're shown to gain Self-Sustenance? I'm guessing it's not normal space, but I doubt it's from space from the normal Noise's realm since that was permanently cut off (not sure if completely destroyed by the Nephilim self-destruction). If it was really just a cutting away of a portion of space, even then, isn't that still affecting a whole collection of planets and stars even then? There was not enough from those episodes to implicate that it was mere teleportation.

Last edited:
Some oxygen could've been teleported with them, we don't know, nothing about it was explained. Doesn't change the fact there was "cutting space" statement and the feat is vague. And it doesn't fit anywhere in the scaling, large planet+ or star level is far more constant, keep in mind the symphogear girls beat it in base, and superb song > base form symphogear, and they needed 3 superb songs just to destroy the falling moon chunk.
Hell they even faced harder time against Daedalus End which is only 360,000 km in size than the Alca Noise who's supposedly MSS+.

Some oxygen could've been teleported with them, we don't know, nothing about it was explained. Doesn't change the fact there was "cutting space" statement and the feat is vague. And it doesn't fit anywhere in the scaling, large planet+ or star level is far more constant, keep in mind the symphogear girls beat it in base, and superb song > base form symphogear, and they needed 3 superb songs just to destroy the falling moon chunk.
Hell they even faced harder time against Daedalus End which is only 360,000 km in size than the Alca Noise who's supposedly MSS+.
Keep in mind that the Symphogear Relics themselves are constantly being rebuilt and upgraded each season, though. Now I'd wish there was an actual powerscale measurement for that specifically to explain things better, but it's not a battle shounen unfortunately (which gets tedious, even then).

Nothing suggests their upgrades making their normal attacks equal to a superb song, in their final battle against Carol, Chris pointed out that Carol's normal attacks are equal to a superb song. This was before Carol going all out with 7 billion superb song power btw. So even that far in the series a superb song power is still considered impressive, which is why I'm saying their base jumping from high multi-continent+ to MSS+ without any proper explaining doesn't make sense.

Just provide an easy to understand summary please. That should be enough.

Summary:

Abilities to be added to Miku Kohinata (In a new key), Shem-Ha (New profile) and Yggdrasil (Equipment for both):
  • Statistics Amplification via Life-Force Absorption.
  • Abstract Existence (For Shem-Ha. Type 2).
  • Non-Corporeality (For Shem-Ha)
  • Immortality (Type 3, 6 and 7; She is a conceptual being defined by words, and will regenerate as long as language exist. Can possess other beings)
  • Possession
  • Regeneration (Low-Godly, Likely Mid-Godly; Can regenerate from just data)
  • Matter Manipulation/Transmutation (Molecular level).
  • Summoning (Of Alca-Noises)
  • Forcefield Creation
  • Mind and Biological Manipulation.
She has no life force Absorption. What she is doing in that scene is gathering up her fragments that she spread throughout all of humanity. She also can't summon Alca-Noise what she summones is some kind of monster of custodian origin.

There are already scans in the OP for the statistics, but sure I will try to get more...
Can you or somebody else try to provide an easy to understand summary of the intended statistics and the reasons for them please?

That isn't quite what I was looking for in terms of a summary.

Back