• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey(Tokyo Revengers) VS Jimmy hopkins (Bully)

VS

I think Manjiro would have an advantage with the Dark Impulse ability... but Jimmy isn't far behind either, he would make up for it with the arsenal he has and knows very well how to use them...

Idk much about either, but I'll do my best to reply here.

Can you clarify the key that Manjiro is in?

Unless I'm missing some context with his fear inducement, Jimmy one taps with the AP advantage in the lowest key, and could still be one-shotting in the key past that.

If you're using the keys beyond the first two, I'm inclined to beleive that Manjiro haxxes Jimmy out based on the ability section.

Idk much about either, but I'll do my best to reply here.

Can you clarify the key that Manjiro is in?

Unless I'm missing some context with his fear inducement, Jimmy one taps with the AP advantage in the lowest key, and could still be one-shotting in the key past that.

If you're using the keys beyond the first two, I'm inclined to beleive that Manjiro haxxes Jimmy out based on the ability section.
key ? Well I'm new to the group.. I'm just looking for a fight according to the data and statistics, I think it would be a fight if both are in good condition and that in this battle they meet for the first time... Regarding abilities, I already mentioned that Manjiro surpasses him, but Jimmy, having his powerful arsenal, could be somewhat balanced

key ? Well I'm new to the group.. I'm just looking for a fight according to the data and statistics, I think it would be a fight if both are in good condition and that in this battle they meet for the first time
I mean what version of Manjiro as listed on his profile are you using in this post? There are multiple.

I mean what version of Manjiro as listed on his profile are you using in this post? There are multiple.
you're right but the stats are still the same, i just checked his other versions but his skills and stats don't change.. but in any case to avoid problems, I will choose the one for 10-12 years (although as he says, the statistics remain)

you're right but the stats are still the same, i just checked his other versions but his skills and stats don't change.. but in any case to avoid problems, I will choose the one for 10-12 years (although as he says, the statistics remain)
Then I'll just give a general answer.

Jimmy probably stomps in the first two keys, unless Manjiro outhaxxes with Dark Impulse. Beyond that, I imagine Manjiro is winning thanks to hax.

Jimmy probably stomps in the first two keys, unless Manjiro outhaxxes with Dark Impulse. Beyond that, I imagine Manjiro is winning thanks to hax.
Well, with the dark impulse it would be a problem, but in Jimmy's game you can get the black ninja suit that makes you undetectable to anyone (I think it was a different color, Plus it increases your stats.), and have weapons like the rocket launcher or the potato cannon that I consider them the most powerful ones that knock out even the strongest in one blow. Of course, this depends if Jimmy doesn't give him the opportunity to use this ability

Mikey has far more experience, better stamina, far better martial arts and he uses disarticulation. If mikey's impulse activates its over due to the significant difference in lifting strength , mikey would break several of jimmys limbs then kill him like he did south, takemichi and kazutora.

Mikey has far more experience, better stamina, far better martial arts and he uses disarticulation. If mikey's impulse activates its over due to the significant difference in lifting strength , mikey would break several of jimmys limbs then kill him like he did south, takemichi and kazutora.
You know more about this series than I do, so I won't dispute this point.

Mikey wins due to the experience gap, significant difference in stamina, lifting strength advantage along with his disarticulation . Mikey can defeat hundreds of delinquents even without his dark impulse in an instant, while Jimmy admitted to a girl he wanted to impress that "can't handle" that many greasers when it was only about 15-20 of them. I had the screenshot from another debate , but lost it .

You know more about this series than I do, so I won't dispute this point.
No problem, just clarifying. But, Jimmy 's best chance would be to use his bottle rocket, spud gun, or potatoe gun to keep the distance while still damaging him and also using bag of marbles to knock Mikey off balance if he speed blitz's. If he can somehow keep the distance he will have a shot but its unlikely, and CQC it would end badly for Jimmy due to him using street fighting and limited boxing, which Mikey is an expert in multiple boxing forms.

No. Jimmy scales to nortin whose lifting strength is 310 KG as compared to Mikey's 227 KG. Jimmy also knows karate, boxing and wrestling taught by a Korean-war veteran so I won't say the skill gap is that wide even if Mikey is far superior.

And I mean... Jimmy has plenty of weapons that he can just spam Mikey with like bottle Rocket launches and explosives. Mikey has no armor to defend against them and would get one-shotted instantly.

No. Jimmy scales to nortin whose lifting strength is 310 KG as compared to Mikey's 227 KG.
No. Dark Impulse Mikey scales to 1632kg he is Class 5 . Jimmy is not Class 5 Mikey would easily break his limbs with disarticulation to immobilize him then kill him like he has done every time his impulse activates.
Jimmy also knows karate, boxing and wrestling taught by a Korean-war veteran so I won't say the skill gap is that wide even if Mikey is far superior.
Jimmy is taught certain techniques from each, while is Mikey actually trained in them. He lived in a dojo owned by his family for 18 years, the skill gap is definitely far apart their notable techniques even prove this.
And I mean... Jimmy has plenty of weapons that he can just spam Mikey with like bottle Rocket launches and explosives.
Jimmy wouldnt be able to use his rockets because his arms would be broken and he would possibility be paralyzed from pressure point attacks, also Mikey has taken his opponents weapons and used them with his dark impulse active so its very possible he can use jimmy's rockets against him which he also doesn't have armor to defend.
Mikey has no armor to defend against them and would get one-shotted instantly.
He wouldnt he one shot and he also wouldnt be able to utilize said rockets due to injury.

No. Dark Impulse Mikey scales to 1632kg he is Class 5 . Jimmy is not Class 5 Mikey would easily break his limbs with disarticulation to immobilize him then kill him like he has done every time his impulse activates.
Taiju? If its in his profiles I can't argue.

He wouldnt he one shot and he also wouldnt be able to utilize said rockets due to injury.
Why? Jimmy has 8 megajoules, and Mikey? Does he scale to 1.8 MJ from that guy in desert eagle? That's certainly a closer debate.
So, assuming speed is equalized, Mikey would first have to get close to Jimmy, who is a ranged fighter and Jimmy has potato guns and bottle rocket launcher's that he regularly uses against people. Jimmy also has stuff like itching powder (which I pray Mikey doesn't start itching himself to death with DI because of how uncontrollable he gets) and stink bombs, that are perfect for status effect inducement. I mean, does Mikey have a way to counter his range?

Now, movement speed doesn't get equalized in vs debates. So if Mikey scales to SS+ movement, I'll vote for him to since he nullifies Jimmy's range.

Taiju? If its in his profiles I can't argue.
Yeah Base Mikey is comparable to Taiju LS and Dark Impulse is higher
Why? Jimmy has 8 megajoules, and Mikey? Does he scale to 1.8 MJ from that guy in desert eagle? That's certainly a closer debate.
If he's 8 megajoules i don't think this match can happen since its close to a one shot
So, assuming speed is equalized, Mikey would first have to get close to Jimmy, who is a ranged fighter and Jimmy has potato guns and bottle rocket launcher's that he regularly uses against people.
The distance wasn't specified so I would assume this is a random encounter. That would mean the rockets wouldn't be effective unless he created distance in time
Jimmy also has stuff like itching powder (which I pray Mikey doesn't start itching himself to death with DI because of how uncontrollable he gets) and stink bombs, that are perfect for status effect inducement. I mean, does Mikey have a way to counter his range?
I'm not sure if Itching Powder would do much since Mikey doesn't feel pain in this state and the itching is temporary. The itching powder can also be self inflicted if Jimmy's too close which in this case sounds like he is since no distance is specified. Mikey also has an even higher information analysis than his base so he could possibly figure out how Jimmy fights quickly then incapacitate him. Chapter 231 Kakucho was repeatedly hitting Mikey and he said he felt like he was punching a Ghost. If Mikey goes berserk im not sure how much the powder can hold him off since the only thing that has really slowed Mikey down is his own emotions.
Now, movement speed doesn't get equalized in vs debates. So if Mikey scales to SS+ movement, I'll vote for him to since he nullifies Jimmy's range.
Yes Mikey has SS+ travel, reaction and attack speed

If he's 8 megajoules i don't think this match can happen since its close to a one shot
"Low-end strong hit" that is 7.82 Megajoules. Although Mikey should scale to 1.8 MJ, if he scales to Ichigo since Mikey is the strongest in the delinquent world.
If Mikey goes berserk im not sure how much the powder can hold him off since the only thing that has really slowed Mikey down is his own emotions.
I was more so referring to how Mikey might start itching himself uncontrollably and then start tearing his flesh out. DI is highly unpredictable afterall but yea, he might just ignore the itch, then proceeds to smash Jimmy and then himself. Regardless the problem is with the AoE attacks and explosives Jimmy has which are around 10 Megajoules.
Well, I guess Mikey wins by closing the distance between himself and Jimmy, which prevents Jimmy from using any long ranged attacks and then incapacitates him through disarticulation and perception hax. F

Yeah Base Mikey is comparable to Taiju LS and Dark Impulse is higher

The distance wasn't specified so I would assume this is a random encounter. That would mean the rockets wouldn't be effective unless he created distance in time

I'm not sure if Itching Powder would do much since Mikey doesn't feel pain in this state and the itching is temporary. The itching powder can also be self inflicted if Jimmy's too close which in this case sounds like he is since no distance is specified. Mikey also has an even higher information analysis than his base so he could possibly figure out how Jimmy fights quickly then incapacitate him. Chapter 231 Kakucho was repeatedly hitting Mikey and he said he felt like he was punching a Ghost. If Mikey goes berserk im not sure how much the powder can hold him off since the only thing that has really slowed Mikey down is his own emotions.

mickey couldn't break anything jimmy, to start with jimmy they threw him, they invested him, they threw dynamite at him, and still nothing... I remind you that jimmy received a blow from a giant mallet directly to the skull, making him fly and then going through a wall ...and jimmy endured it without problems, besides that he fell several meters high, going through metal floors, glass and the ground, jimmy got up without a scratch... besides that he beat russel who endures a very explosion big and even so it can't withstand Jimmy's blows, also Jimmy doesn't just have rockets, he has a poison gun, dynamite, stink bomb, stun bomb, he also has a rubber ball that just by releasing it, it bounces at speeds that are difficult to see for the human eye and he knocks down anyone with one blow, he has an arsenal, and this is not to mention that he has a perfect aim several hundred meters away... it is true that Mickey was trained, Jimmy is a natural fighter the sun for a reason He easily defeated the most dangerous vandals in the city, and his boss Edgar. If for some reason Jimmy finds the distance difficult, he can use dynamite, a poison gun, a rubber ball, he has many ways to get away and start the attack on distance. And I remind you that Jimmy has the black ninja suit that makes him undetectable, and the green suit that increases his statistics enormously

Last edited:
mickey couldn't break anything jimmy,
Again, Mikey has Class 5 Lifting Strength. Jimmy only has Peak Human lifting strength, which Mikey has in only 1 of his legs based on the Chonbo lifting feat. So there is nothing he can do to prevent this
to start with jimmy they threw him, they invested him, they threw dynamite at him, and still nothing...
Takemichi tanked 2 cars exploding back to back at almost point blank range back to back. The explosion size of that dynamite is nowhere near what Takemichi tanked, and When Mikey kicked Takemichi 5 times Takemichi vision became distorted, loss his hearing and he felt like he was about to die
I remind you that jimmy received a blow from a giant mallet directly to the skull, making him fly and then going through a wall ...and jimmy endured it without problems, besides that he fell several meters high, going through metal floors, glass and the ground, jimmy got up without a scratch...
These are dope feats but he has yet to fight someone who can easily break his limbs or nearly as skilled as Mikey. The most skilled fighter is the Homeless guy and he doesn't have the skill feats Mikey has.
besides that he beat russel who endures a very explosion big and even so it can't withstand Jimmy's blows, also Jimmy doesn't just have rockets, he has a poison gun, dynamite, stink bomb, stun bomb, he also has a rubber ball that just by releasing it, it bounces at speeds that are difficult to see for the human eye and he knocks down anyone with one blow,
Mikey is supersonic+. Nothing in Jimmy's arsenal has speed Mikey wouldnt be able to percieve quite easily. Bully peaks at Superhuman, even low tier TR characters are supersonic
he has an arsenal, and this is not to mention that he has a perfect aim several hundred meters away...
Mikey could hear Mitsuya's bike 5 miles away while riding his own motorcycle and the blistering snow in the background, also knew Mitsuya was behind him when he wa spying on him and Takemichi, his senses are top notch.
it is true that Mickey was trained, Jimmy is a natural fighter the sun for a reason He easily defeated the most dangerous vandals in the city, and his boss Edgar.
Mikey did the same thing Jimmy did on a higher scale. Jimmy admitted on a mission that he couldnt take down the entire greasers gang in one take by himself, but Mikey defeats hundreds in seconds. He beat Tokyo Manji and Kanto Manji ehich has 550 members total in the blink of an eye.
If for some reason Jimmy finds the distance difficult, he can use dynamite, a poison gun, a rubber ball, he has many ways to get away and start the attack on distance.
Speed is not equalized. Mikey will speed blitz him no matter what he has, if speed is equalized in the future, Dark Impulse Mikey has a superior information analysis than his base state which was effective enough to figure out Takemichi's foresight ability after a few kicks
And I remind you that Jimmy has the black ninja suit that makes him undetectable,
There was no stealth implications in this fight i dont think this will change anything
and the green suit that increases his statistics enormously
Mikey has rage power, statistics amplification, which boosts his AP and reactive power which boosts His speed on top of being significant faster than Jimmy already

Back