• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers season 3 revisions (part 1 of 2)

Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome to Season 3 CRT of MMPR (more mmpr yaaaaaaaaay), i do know that i still have a few minor things left to do for S2 but S3 is more important so we are doing that now. Before we begin i wanna thank @GrayCraft_Dragon and @V-King for helping with this project! Now without further a do let's get into it

Stats

This will be divided into 3 sections
-Attack Potency
-Speed
-Lifting Strength

Scaling

So Masked Rider at the start of MoS (middle of season) absorbed a hypernova and contained it for a decent amount of time before exploding, said hypernova would have destroyed entire solar systems

essentialy masked rider will receive a
"At most Solar System level" rating as this blog suggests

This is important as the Ninja Rangers can fight against enemies that are comparable to Masked Rider Super Gold who is 2 times stronger than base Masked Rider
The Ninja Rangers would get far more powerful since then due to passive and incredible amps, to explain i will quote the profiles

So because the Ninja Rangers would get far far more powerful after scaling to a Masked Rider who was 2 times stronger than the Hypernova containment feat, they will recieve the following rating

and Ranger form is stronger than Ninjetti form so

Solar System level (Fought against Rhinosaur along with Masked Rider Super Gold), higher with their Ranger forms (Far stronger than their Ninjetti forms), even higher with Metallic Armor (Stomped the upgraded Tenga Warriors who were able to stomp their Ranger forms)

Canonicity

So many do seem to think that the events of "Friend in Need" are non-canon and Masked Rider and Power Rangers do not share universe. From what i have seen the reasonings seem to be more head-canon than anything but let's get to it

the Rangers and Masked Rider met in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Friend in Need)

the relationship between Masked Rider and Power Rangers is kept even in recent comics

furthermore the official Masked Rider cards mention the Power Rangers crossover and ties the world into one

and to finish it off the Power Rangers guidebooks mention the crossover and keep the 2 worlds united

so you might wonder, why people think the crossovers as "non-canon"? So i asked and the answer i got was the following

because in Power Rangers Time Force the villains watch Masked Rider in the tv

and ofc here this is why this doesn't work:
this is just a reference, Power Rangers have ton of references to other shows like star wars, godzilla, star trek, dragon ball etc.
but most importantly Power Rangers have used the TV-show mechanic to reference other toku shows such as when the Dino Thunder rangers watched Super Sentai on the tv

Overall it is just a funny reference and nothing else

Rangers

So unmorphed Rangers can consistently react to the Tengas flying and get out of their way

How fast are tengas while flying? they have FTL and MFTL+ feats

So unmorphed Rangers will get the following rating

Massively FTL+ Reaction and Combat speed (Capable of reacting to the Tengas flying and can get out of their way of flying)

Rita

This isn't anything big, her attacks have been calced and accepted as 2x FTL so

FTL attack speed (Her attacks are this fast)

Rather simple, a monster in Season 1 has an accepted Class M feat
So Season 1 Rangers get the following rating
Class M (Comparable to the Oysterizer who can withstand deep ocean pressures)

Season 2 will be
At least Class M (Far stronger than before)

Season 3 will be
At least Class M (Comparable to Masked Rider Super Gold)

Furthermore, the Class Y in the Megazord's second key is wrong

being 10x its Class Y would be Pre-Stellar so just a small correction

Zords scale to 3.3944209e+26 kg normally and 10x that would be 3.3944209e+27 which is pre stellar

Now for the Zeo Rangers they shall have Universal lifting strength due to scaling to Masked Rider who upscales the Ninja Megazord which can grapple with a monster as large as the universe

Hax and others

Self-explanatory, this section will talk about abilities and other things like intelligence and new profiles

Universal

Weaknesses: The Metallic Armor cannot be used outside Earth's atmosphere

Tommy

Weakness for Zedd: His darkness spell can be shattered through strong light with the power to reflect spells back at him

Last edited:
Back